Vintage '60s Bespoke Single Breasted Sport Jacket - Size 38/40R - (Refer to Measurements)
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Smart and Unique - Vintage 1960s Single Breasted Sport Jacket
Tailormade by Willerby.
- Tag Size is 38 Reg ~ Fits more like contempo 39/40 imo. (see measurements below!)
- 45% Worsted Wool, 55% Terylene
- Piped Slanted/Hacking Flap Pockets + Ticket Pocket
- 10" Center Vent
- Working Single Button Cuff
- Fully Lined, Darted
- English Bespoke Tailoring from Willerby, UK
- Early 1960s Original Modernist / Italian Cut with Natural Shoulders and Narrow Lapel
- One of a Kind!
Measurements (taken with tailor's tape)
- Top of Collar to Hem = 31"
- Across Shoulders = 17"
- Armpit to Armpit = 20"
- Sleeves, Shoulder to Cuff = 24.5"
A lovely and rare example of modernist men's tailoring from the 1960's; cut in the criterion of 'Continental Cool' style!
Check out this fab photo below of Dave Rowberry (far right) with the Animals, looking sharp in a strikingly similar three button jacket:
Please P.M. with any additional questions or inquiries.
PayPal Only - Free Shipping within North America!
(Otherwise buyer pays actual costs)
Edited by 1964 - 10/16/11 at 2:31pm