or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap Box #2 Idea
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tie Swap Box #2 Idea - Page 3

post #31 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

My recommendation:

192
EDIT: Just saw 'Tits' post. That works, too.


It would be great if we can plot this out to make a giant tie on the map. How icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif would that be??

700
post #32 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

It would be great if we can plot this out to make a giant tie on the map. How icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif would that be??
700

...

*was gonna make a dick joke, but ive reached my limit of dick jokes for the day.
post #33 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

It would be great if we can plot this out to make a giant tie on the map. How icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif would that be??
700

Spoo you never fail to entertain lol8[1].gif
And I hope that knot it a FIH peepwall[1].gif
Edited by allaboutshoes - 10/12/11 at 12:04pm
post #34 of 642
Quick question: I know this is going to work on the honor system, but How are ties rated for the give VS. take? Yes I know I obviously cant take a Kiton and put in a van heusen tie, but does Zegna=Kiton/Marinelli? Where does, say, Brooks Brothers stand?
post #35 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

...
*was gonna make a dick joke, but ive reached my limit of dick jokes for the day.

Too much time in DT.
post #36 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Too much time in DT.

lol8[1].gif
post #37 of 642
Missed it again. In for the next one hopefully.
post #38 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

lol8[1].gif

You throwing any of those knits? Wool/cashmeres?
post #39 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

You throwing any of those knits? Wool/cashmeres?

i may. I have a few knits, and a couple cashmeres. I have some charvet set aside for it as well. NOt 100% sure on what im putting in though.
post #40 of 642
Don't know where everyone came down on this, but I'm happy to do an in-person hand off somewhere downtown - shoot me a pm?
post #41 of 642
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

Seriously, over already? I posted in the other thread twice that I'd be in for Tie Box 2 and only saw this thread now....I can't get in? Gotta wait for the trilogy to come out?

As the OP in this thread, I'm making the call that this guy be allowed in the loop. I saw him call in on it earlier in the first TSB thread too.
post #42 of 642
Thread Starter 
sugarbutch - San Francisco, CA
MKTitsworth - Dallas, TX
DerekS - Murfreesboro, TN
GHo - West Des Moines, IA
WhateverYouLike - Champaign, IL
Hikari013 - Chicago, IL
TheWGP - Reynoldsburg, OH
jgeldner - Washington, D.C.

Unbelregazzo - Washington, D.C.

SpooPoker - New York, NY
ThinkDerm - Brooklyn, NY
Gyasih - NYC
allaboutshoes - Brooklyn, NY
contactme_11 - Holyoke, MA
Forex


192


Fixed
post #43 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

i may. I have a few knits, and a couple cashmeres. I have some charvet set aside for it as well. NOt 100% sure on what im putting in though.

I WANT CASHMERE drool.gif . Sadly enough they probably wont be around by the time they get to me, but maybe we can make a Private TBS.... lol8[1].gif JK. Really looking forward to this though!
post #44 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

I WANT CASHMERE drool.gif . Sadly enough they probably wont be around by the time they get to me, but maybe we can make a Private TBS.... lol8[1].gif JK. Really looking forward to this though!

got some in a FS. Pink cashmere too.
post #45 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

got some in a FS. Pink cashmere too.

I dont see them? Where?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Tie Swap Box #2 Idea