or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Homeland on Showtime.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Homeland on Showtime. - Page 11

post #151 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

Didn't totally catch everything about the guy Quinn talked to on the bus: he's basically a top-level guy that only works on the very top secret stuff that the CIA doesn't even want its own staff knowing about?

 

He had some funny name also... Can't wait to see a Quinn vs. Saul showdown!

post #152 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

i dig chicks with short hair.
As do I, but I don't think it's very flattering on her (at least when naked).
post #153 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

i dig chicks with short hair.

Ugh, short hair bugs me.
post #154 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Ugh, short hair bugs me.

just think - they'll never have to stop and move their hair out of the way while they're waxing your carrot.
post #155 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

i dig chicks with short hair.

As do I.
Probably has sumthin to do wid me mudda. . .
post #156 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

just think - they'll never have to stop and move their hair out of the way while they're waxing your carrot.

I actually find that hot.
post #157 of 347
A good friend of mine recently started watching the show and is a few eps into season 2. He was a little upset with the scene where Brody texts Abu Nazir to warn him the CIA is about to blow his brains out (not in so many words). He thought it was one of the most unrealistic, silliest things he'd seen on TV. How do you guys feel about that scene?
Edited by Reynard369 - 11/29/12 at 6:53am
post #158 of 347
A little eye roll worthy but I survived. Your friend will to
post #159 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

A good friend of mine recently started watching the show and is a few eps into season 2. He was a little upset with the scene where Brody texts Abu Nazir to warn him the CIA is about to blow his brains out (not in so many words). He thought it was one of the most unrealistic, silliest things he'd seen on your TV. How do you guys feel about that scene?

 

They had to find some way of doing it, they couldn't kill him and then say thanks for watching the show! I was a bit like "Oh, come on.. Really?!" when it happened though..

post #160 of 347
I guess they could've simply not had that scene. Just show Abu Nazir and his men getting tipped off and that's it. Writers can worry about figuring out what to do with this new secret mole later.
post #161 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

A good friend of mine recently started watching the show and is a few eps into season 2. He was a little upset with the scene where Brody texts Abu Nazir to warn him the CIA is about to blow his brains out (not in so many words). He thought it was one of the most unrealistic, silliest things he'd seen on TV. How do you guys feel about that scene?

just let him know that it's TV and not real......
post #162 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

A good friend of mine recently started watching the show and is a few eps into season 2. He was a little upset with the scene where Brody texts Abu Nazir to warn him the CIA is about to blow his brains out (not in so many words). He thought it was one of the most unrealistic, silliest things he'd seen on TV. How do you guys feel about that scene?

What were his problems with it?
post #163 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

just let him know that it's TV and not real......

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 View Post

What were his problems with it?
How does Brody have a number for Nazir when the guy probably goes through phones like they're nothing?
Aren't they in a CIA building? How are the signals not monitored or blocked?

He had some other qualms, but those more related to Brody's signaling Nazir as it related to other events in the show.
post #164 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

...
How does Brody have a number for Nazir when the guy probably goes through phones like they're nothing?
.

He doesn't need to have his number, doesn't he just have to text the reporter girl? The CIA building thing I can see, but it didn't bother me.
post #165 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 View Post

He doesn't need to have his number, doesn't he just have to text the reporter girl? The CIA building thing I can see, but it didn't bother me.

For a normal communication sure, but that text went straight from Brody to Nazir (and it would have to, in a situation like that).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Homeland on Showtime.