or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Homeland on Showtime.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Homeland on Showtime. - Page 9

post #121 of 343
SNL needs new writers so bad it's not even funny.
post #122 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

this week's episode wasn't that great.

 

Where does this Eileen woman come in? I know she was in that house with that other guy, but it doesn't really seem like she served a purpose.. They didn't get anything out of her.

 

Also, when was she arrested? I thought I'd watched every second of the show so far and don't remember this.

 

What's with her drinking wine and Brody drinking whisky? I thought Muslims don't do alcohol...(?) (Brody did look slightly hesitant before drinking it..)

post #123 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

What's with her drinking wine and Brody drinking whisky? I thought Muslims don't do alcohol...(?) (Brody did look slightly hesitant before drinking it..)

 

just like with all religions it's one of those precepts that some follow and some don't. Although in both case they were in a state of stress, so it might just be a reaction on their part to circumstances.

 

I didn't completely dig this week's episode; how did the guard not notice what Eileen (who btw is the same actress who played the ADA on Boss, I didn't recognize her at first) was doing all this time, he was standing right outside the door... The bigshot donor storyline could get interesting but that depends on Brody not unraveling and I'm hesitant to bet on that at this moment.

post #124 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

just like with all religions it's one of those precepts that some follow and some don't. Although in both case they were in a state of stress, so it might just be a reaction on their part to circumstances.

I didn't completely dig this week's episode; how did the guard not notice what Eileen (who btw is the same actress who played the ADA on Boss, I didn't recognize her at first) was doing all this time, he was standing right outside the door... The bigshot donor storyline could get interesting but that depends on Brody not unraveling and I'm hesitant to bet on that at this moment.
The guard didn't notice because he's a dumbass and was facing away from the door the whole time.
post #125 of 343
I feel like we had to waste 15 minutes of this episode on Eileen because of stupid internet people who bitch about every little forgotten plot point.... "WHAT HAPPENED TO EILEEN?" so the writers had to contrive some bullshit way to off her. Felt like a totally wasted story arc, unless it turns into some character point for Saul down the road.

Makes me wonder if we're going to be forced to go down the "WHO'S THE MOLE?" path eventually... or maybe that's why Galves is in critical condition...
post #126 of 343
Really? It seemed pretty logical for them to see if she knew who the guy was since they were unable to ID him and she was part of the organization.

Wasn't a big fan of the episode either
post #127 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Really? It seemed pretty logical for them to see if she knew who the guy was since they were unable to ID him and she was part of the organization.
Wasn't a big fan of the episode either
Agree. It's obviously an avenue they would have to explore. But I'm glad she ended up not knowing who he was, because that would, in my mind, be unrealistic.
post #128 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post

Last week's episode was fab.
Show is good for at least one Holy Sh!t!/WTF? moment each week (absolutely love it).
Btw, awesome SNL spoof of Homeland last night.
(Hathaway brutalized Claire Danes.)
Check it:
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/homeland/1423664/

Lame spoof...
post #129 of 343
Episode 8 Promo (Click to show)

 

Episode 8 Promo.

 

Looks like Brody goes mad and him and Carrie get together... should be interesting.

 

 


Edited by davesmith - 11/14/12 at 5:01pm
post #130 of 343
You should put that ^^^^ in a spolier for people who want to just watch the show????
post #131 of 343

It's not really a spoiler, it is the promo for the next show that they show at the end of the episode. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

You should put that ^^^^ in a spolier for people who want to just watch the show????
post #132 of 343
Poor Dana.

Young enough to feel like she should do the right thing but too dumb to realise that she's literally gotten away with murder.
post #133 of 343
bad epsiode , agree the Eileen thing is off, galvez has gotta be the mole amirite?
post #134 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

You should put that ^^^^ in a spolier for people who want to just watch the show????

foo.gif

By the way did David Estes and Roya ever go on that date? They alluded to it a few episodes back (saturday night, Cafe Milano) but I don't remember anything being mentioned or filmed since.
post #135 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

foo.gif
By the way did David Estes and Roya ever go on that date? They alluded to it a few episodes back (saturday night, Cafe Milano) but I don't remember anything being mentioned or filmed since.
They went Dutch and she gave him a hand jibber in the car.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Homeland on Showtime.