or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread - Page 59

post #871 of 1028
Trickers today


post #872 of 1028

Tribute my first shot to Shell Cordovan.









 

post #873 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Trickers today
Nice, now I like trickers too. Thanks rydenfan.
post #874 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Nice, now I like trickers too. Thanks rydenfan.

My pleasure smile.gif the shell is from Compel in Italy. It is quite thick and substantial. You would very much like the quality
post #875 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Trickers today


very nice.  I love the red sole!

post #876 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroon V View Post
 

Tribute my first shot to Shell Cordovan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If these are your first cordovan's, then you have chosen wisely!!!  :fonz:

 

Here is a recent shot of my Carmina 922's:

 

photo imagejpg2_zps2c84f107.jpg

(Left to Right)

Cognac and Saddle

 

I know that I must have posted shots of these before in this thread, but I just can't help myself....

post #877 of 1028

Thanks.

It's my second shell Cordovan shoes. Both are from Camina.

post #878 of 1028
Carmina 922 icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

between watchmen and maroon you got 3 shell colors covered. did you guys see the green pair on their website?
post #879 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


My pleasure smile.gif the shell is from Compel in Italy. It is quite thick and substantial. You would very much like the quality


Is the comipel shell what they call "Italian cordovan"? And how does it perform in the rain?

 

Oh, amazing color on those trickers btw!

post #880 of 1028
speaking of comipel, anyone interested in a cipresso green (almost black) shell boot by trickers. similar to rydenfan's boot but with a punch captoe?
post #881 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

speaking of comipel, anyone interested in a cipresso green (almost black) shell boot by trickers. similar to rydenfan's boot but with a punch captoe?
Possibly... PM some deets?
post #882 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Possibly... PM some deets?

Holy cow! It's El Argentino!!! I haven't seen you on in forever. Hope all is well!

I would be interested in details right now, but can't make a commitment right now.
post #883 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Carmina 922 icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

between watchmen and maroon you got 3 shell colors covered. did you guys see the green pair on their website?

 

styleforum.jpeg

 

 

Those green SW's are sick for real.  :nodding:

 

I almost took out a mortgage on my house to get the 922's in every color shell.

post #884 of 1028
^just realized they are open laced. Those yours? That's a nice touch
post #885 of 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post
 

 

styleforum.jpeg

 

 

Those green SW's are sick for real.  :nodding:

 

I almost took out a mortgage on my house to get the 922's in every color shell.

 

This one will be my next target.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread