If you are referring to the captoe boot with a Danite sole, they are made by Crockett and Jones and are very nice. Would not pay full price for them, but when on sale they are a great value.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 12:31 am in Classic Menswear
- A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread Last post on 10/1/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 8/17/14 at 10:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread - Page 24
Styleforum Top Picks
MTO only means you choose the last shape, color and other items. It doesn't mean it will fit perfectly. Furthermore, IMHO even a perfect fitting shoe would show a crease from walking.
They no longer come with a Dainite sole, instead they come with the Leather sole.
cant get enough of this model. love it
beautiful boots, man. speaking of which, i just purchased my first AE boot, coincidentally what appears to be the same color - walnut shell cordovan.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
These are the ones that got me started on my search for a pair of walnut cordovan boots in the first place. By the time I found out about them, they were no longer availible. I soon found the pair from Rider on J Gilbert, but at the time I figured if I were to spend that much I would first want to get a pair of EG Galways.
Well my Galways are on the way, so I figured I would go ahead and get the Riders before they were gone as well. The gal at J Gilbert actually told me that Ron hasn't been able to get walnut shell for the longest time. I wouldn't be surprised if they still didn't have some given the price, but it did sound like they didn't have too many.
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 27 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)