or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread - Page 121

post #1801 of 3036

AE townleys today:

 

QnGVMaB.jpg

post #1802 of 3036

If anyone is interested, saw a pair of Florsheim Imperials Horween Cordovan 10.5D today at the BCF in Woodbridge NJ for $50.  Don't know the exact color, but really red (to me).  Some scuffs on the tips, but probably nothing that can't be buffed.

post #1803 of 3036
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace13x View Post

If anyone is interested, saw a pair of Florsheim Imperials Horween Cordovan 10.5D today at the BCF in Woodbridge NJ for $50.  Don't know the exact color, but really red (to me).  Some scuffs on the tips, but probably nothing that can't be buffed.

If anyone can pick these up for me, I'll pay for them + proxy fee and shipping. Thanks.
post #1804 of 3036

Brown Cordovan SWB from Brooks Brother, these really fit well TTS for me with medium thick socks. Also the brown color is just gorgeous, better than my brown cordovan strands..

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #1805 of 3036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post

Brown Cordovan SWB from Brooks Brother, these really fit well TTS for me with medium thick socks. Also the brown color is just gorgeous, better than my brown cordovan strands..
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

These are great! Do you know if they're made by C&J?
post #1806 of 3036
ˆOf course they are -- just look at that shoe model, and compare it with the ones on C&J's website.
post #1807 of 3036

Note they are by C&J, on the 240 last rather than the 325 last (as the RL Marlow wingtips are). Unfortunately the 240 just didn't work for my foot, otherwise I would have them too.  Tried TTS and 1/2 size down, I couldn't get a good fit.  Enjoy yours, they are gorgeous! 

post #1808 of 3036
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmallo15 View Post


These are great! Do you know if they're made by C&J?

Thanks

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

ˆOf course they are -- just look at that shoe model, and compare it with the ones on C&J's website.

Yeah I'll go with this.. At least the toe medallion is exactly same as Islay..

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksfan View Post
 

Note they are by C&J, on the 240 last rather than the 325 last (as the RL Marlow wingtips are). Unfortunately the 240 just didn't work for my foot, otherwise I would have them too.  Tried TTS and 1/2 size down, I couldn't get a good fit.  Enjoy yours, they are gorgeous! 

 

Thanks , I got the itch for cordovan SWB after seeing marlow pics but these are more dressier IMO.

post #1809 of 3036


First wear for my brooks brothers shell swb. I also really like the color. I saw two different pairs and the other pair was noticeably darker than these. These look just a bit lighter than my lindricks and giannis.
post #1810 of 3036
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcooper View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First wear for my brooks brothers shell swb. I also really like the color. I saw two different pairs and the other pair was noticeably darker than these. These look just a bit lighter than my lindricks and giannis.

Very nice, Fitz - about the same shade as your pooch. smile.gif
post #1811 of 3036
Thanks Jhcam8! I am very happy with them. I was keeping my eye out for a marlow wingtip but for me this works just as well and I got a great deal on them.
post #1812 of 3036
post #1813 of 3036

Buday maiden voyage, very comfortable, notice worn all day and still no shell rolls, just the way I like it.

Flash photos don't do them justice.

 

 

post #1814 of 3036
Horween Mahogany Shell Scotch Grain boots by Ron Rider. New pickup. Need to sort out the lacing.



post #1815 of 3036
Love the mahogany color. I got a pair of mahogany colored boots from the reddit gmto coming. Never could get a real good look at the color but those pics are nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread