or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum,... - Page 332

post #4966 of 6042

I was wondering does anybody that still has their order pending (mine says "items located in stock") is the transaction been posted to their accounts yet? Mine is still showing as a pending charge, and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.  Wondering if I should call or just wait it out.

post #4967 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15 View Post

I was wondering does anybody that still has their order pending (mine says "items located in stock") is the transaction been posted to their accounts yet? Mine is still showing as a pending charge, and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.  Wondering if I should call or just wait it out.


 



if you it makes you feel better, my pair is still pending.
post #4968 of 6042
Just Blaze just got a shipping confirmation for 22 more items, so I assume they're still working through orders

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze/status/447065996306939905

The guy's Twitter right now is bananas.

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze

http://instagram.com/p/ls3FnLKQs8/
post #4969 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Just Blaze just got a shipping confirmation for 22 more items, so I assume they're still working through orders

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze/status/447065996306939905

The guy's Twitter right now is bananas.

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze

http://instagram.com/p/ls3FnLKQs8/

Hilarious.


'"I bought 5 leathers, 10 shoes, 4 sneakers, 4 jackets, 12 polos, 2 sweaters, 3 hoodies, 2 backpacks, 1 duffel, 4 dog sweaters, and an object."
post #4970 of 6042


post #4971 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post

Hilarious.


'"I bought 5 leathers, 10 shoes, 4 sneakers, 4 jackets, 12 polos, 2 sweaters, 3 hoodies, 2 backpacks, 1 duffel, 4 dog sweaters, and an object."

"The best part. I bought crazy kitchen silverware and had all of it engraved with '65%'" -Just Blaze

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze/status/445577621280002048
post #4972 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

"The best part. I bought crazy kitchen silverware and had all of it engraved with '65%'" -Just Blaze

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze/status/445577621280002048

"I ordered 65 items at 65%. Looks like I'll be getting 64 of them. The flourishment is real." - Just Blaze
post #4973 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


"The best part. I bought crazy kitchen silverware and had all of it engraved with '65%'" -Just Blaze

https://twitter.com/JustBlaze/status/445577621280002048

 

This is amazing. 

post #4974 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15 View Post

I was wondering does anybody that still has their order pending (mine says "items located in stock") is the transaction been posted to their accounts yet? Mine is still showing as a pending charge, and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.  Wondering if I should call or just wait it out.


 



if you it makes you feel better, my pair is still pending.

Mine was pending exactly like that until yesterday I got the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
post #4975 of 6042
Pleased to see I arrive late to the party yet again.

Oh well, there's always this guy.
post #4976 of 6042
Where did y'all hear about it? frown.gif
post #4977 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaza View Post


"I ordered 65 items at 65%. Looks like I'll be getting 64 of them. The flourishment is real." - Just Blaze

Greed/jealousy is a funny thing. I was perfectly happy with my two pair of shell shoes at 35% of the price, but now that I've received them, I wish I had ordered more....

post #4978 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by movoblast View Post
 

Greed/jealousy is a funny thing. I was perfectly happy with my two pair of shell shoes at 35% of the price, but now that I've received them, I wish I had ordered more....

 

What did you order? And what do you regret not ordering?

post #4979 of 6042
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post
 

 

What did you order? And what do you regret not ordering?

Got the marlow wingtips and pennys. Wish I picked up some RRL stuff. The RRL richmond leather jacket would've been nice at $630. Oh and the marlow tassels. I was deciding between the tassels and the pennys. Should've just picked up both. I am extremely grateful though for the 2 pairs...

post #4980 of 6042
Is 65% the regular discount for RL employees?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)