or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum,... - Page 123

post #1831 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

I should stop clicking on this thread. Every time I come here, I am tempted to pick up the Lindrick even though I have no use for it in Southern California.
Damn you guys.

You can rock them with a pair of jeans? Why not?
post #1832 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

You can rock them with a pair of jeans? Why not?

Well...for a boot, I prefer the EG Braselton but that's not likely going on sale. But I really shouldn't be looking at shoes as I have a pair I still haven't worn.
post #1833 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

Well...for a boot, I prefer the EG Braselton but that's not likely going on sale. But I really shouldn't be looking at shoes as I have a pair I still haven't worn.

I'm in So Cal, too, but that didn't stop me from getting them. Granted, I travel out to NYC, SF and Chicago enough to warrant their use, but I plan to rock them the 3 or 4 days during a typical So Cal winter that it gets cold. smile.gif
post #1834 of 6294
I hate you guys.
post #1835 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

I should stop clicking on this thread. Every time I come here, I am tempted to pick up the Lindrick even though I have no use for it in Southern California.
Damn you guys.

I'm in Florida and I put 'em to good use year round. Oh yes indeed, I do.
post #1836 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

I should stop clicking on this thread. Every time I come here, I am tempted to pick up the Lindrick even though I have no use for it in Southern California.
Damn you guys.
I live in Hollywood and work in the Valley, I'm in shell cordovan all week, with boots probably 3-4 out of 5 work days. Don't really understand how you wouldn't get any use
post #1837 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

I hate you guys.
if not now, then when? DO IT!!!!
post #1838 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post

if not now, then when? DO IT!!!!

Especially since RL increases their price every year, it is going to be more expensive next time around. decisions.gif
post #1839 of 6294
Oh, my receptionist just told me I have mail. Could it be...
post #1840 of 6294
probably is, i got my shoes today
post #1841 of 6294
Damn they smell good!
post #1842 of 6294
Damn this thread. I finally fell victim to it. Called RL asked for a code and got it. Cordo Lindrick order placed. Never thought I would think of my Alden Ravello WT boots as 2nd in the boot rotation.
post #1843 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad View Post

Damn this thread. I finally fell victim to it. Called RL asked for a code and got it. Cordo Lindrick order placed. Never thought I would think of my Alden Ravello WT boots as 2nd in the boot rotation.

Welcome to SF. Those Alden's need to get pushed down another 5 or 6 notches.
post #1844 of 6294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Welcome to SF. Those Alden's need to get pushed down another 5 or 6 notches.

When you are good, you are good, Patek
post #1845 of 6294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Oh, my receptionist just told me I have mail. Could it be...

Weather in New York has delayed two shipments that I have been eager to get.frown.gif

Luckily otherwise all well here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)