or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum,... - Page 70

post #1036 of 5935
Just saw that Marlow wingtip is back on RL's website. Now selling for $850. ffffuuuu.gif
post #1037 of 5935
photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo5.jpg
post #1038 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by theyare View Post

photo3.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo5.jpg

Nice! Model name?
post #1039 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

Nice! Model name?

McCallum, are they making them again?
post #1040 of 5935
Picked up 2 pair of the Prescott model that Namor posted a while back on this thread - unfortunately, not my size. I'm a 10 and these are both 9D. I'll probably put on B&S or eBay in the next day or so but feel free to PM if interested.

Found them in a store near my house. Both pairs appear to be new but for some scuffing (from being tossed about) that I polished out and some shop wear on the soles.

263

263

263

263
post #1041 of 5935
...to Marlow wingtip owners...if I wear 5.5UK C&J 348 and AE 7D Strand, is the RL Marlow 7D US (their smallest offering) .5 size too big and I am just out of f&*&in luck? Thanks in advance...just getting ready for the Private Sale mad rush ... SA mentioned that they have an upcoming 25% sale but will confirm if shells are included and the details of the Private Sale (40% plus ?% kicker)..will post for details
post #1042 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post

...to Marlow wingtip owners...if I wear 5.5UK C&J 348 and AE 7D Strand, is the RL Marlow 7D US (their smallest offering) .5 size too big and I am just out of f&*&in luck? Thanks in advance...just getting ready for the Private Sale mad rush ... SA mentioned that they have an upcoming 25% sale but will confirm if shells are included and the details of the Private Sale (40% plus ?% kicker)..will post for details

I wear 6E on the 348 and 6.5E/7D On the AE 5 last and the RL C&J are roomy for me. Rationalization works great but buyer's remorse is worse. I've wanted the Lindrick's but 6.5 in C&J is too big.
post #1043 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post

SA mentioned that they have an upcoming 25% sale but will confirm if shells are included and the details of the Private Sale (40% plus ?% kicker)..will post for details


I was told in Dec. to come back the first week of May for 40% off the Marlow wingtips.

 

post #1044 of 5935
Anyone know what last the Prescott is on and how they fit (i.e., large, half a size smaller, et cetera)?
post #1045 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

I wear 6E on the 348 and 6.5E/7D On the AE 5 last and the RL C&J are roomy for me. Rationalization works great but buyer's remorse is worse. I've wanted the Lindrick's but 6.5 in C&J is too big.
Thank you ..exactly what I thought..I might cancel my planned visit to the RL store tomorrow for fitting, knowing the most likely results...F&*k F&*k F&*k .... Still looking for other Blucher/Shortwing Brown Shell options.
Edited by Thanks SF (a new me) - 3/23/12 at 1:16pm
post #1046 of 5935
Saw these Poller boots in a store today for $420 in size 8.5 and 11. If anyone wants them, I can proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post

Recently got a coupe pairs of these shell cordovan "Poller" boots... posted them on the B&S
Sunny_1.jpg
Sunny_2.jpg
Could not find any pics of these ANYWHERE on the web, so took my own... I also don't know what last they are on unfortunately but so far the guess is 325
post #1047 of 5935
Thread Starter 
^ any chance at a 11.5?
post #1048 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ any chance at a 11.5?

I'll keep my eye out, but probably not frown.gif
Sorry bro.
post #1049 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari013 View Post

I'll keep my eye out, but probably not frown.gif
Sorry bro.


Dont they run 1/2 size large?
post #1050 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari013 View Post

Saw these Poller boots in a store today for $420 in size 8.5 and 11. If anyone wants them, I can proxy.

That is a helluvalotta cordovan boot for $420 smackers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rhett)