or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Group Buy: handmade, hand-painted silk pocket squares from Armenia.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Group Buy: handmade, hand-painted silk pocket squares from Armenia. - Page 3

post #31 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

#37. Almost every order had one.


Except me facepalm.gif . I should've ordered that one.......woulda been much more versatile for a beginner. Ugh!
 

 

post #32 of 69
The pubes neck beard burns my eyes!!! Sorry, Ace it's the truth!!! Good fits though.
post #33 of 69
these really are beautiful!
post #34 of 69
acecow, I love you, but I wish you would clean up your neck hair biggrin.gif
post #35 of 69
Thread Starter 
During my whole life, only one girl complained about the facial hair. Everyone else liked it, including myself. I also use it to balance out the tightness and colorfulness of my outfits with some raw manliness.
post #36 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

During my whole life, only one girl complained about the facial hair. Everyone else liked it, including myself. I also use it to balance out the tightness and colorfulness of my outfits with some raw manliness.

Nothing wrong with a beard, I sport one myself, just that proper beards, even full ones, aren't really supposed to extend down the neck. It'd look smarter tidied up and still be rugged enough for your requirements.
post #37 of 69
Didn't see this thread until now...please let me know if there's any leftover? Thanks.
post #38 of 69
Thread Starter 
I guess you're right and I should shave the neck.

Whoever wants more pocket squares - contact me thru pm and I'll give you her email address. I'm not dealing wih this anymore, it was a one time thing, but she may want to continue with this business.
post #39 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I guess you're right and I should shave the neck.
Whoever wants more pocket squares - contact me thru pm and I'll give you her email address. I'm not dealing wih this anymore, it was a one time thing, but she may want to continue with this business.

PM sent. Thanks.
post #40 of 69

I missed it, too, and would probably buy 5.

 

Would there be any other takers for round 2?

 

ccm

post #41 of 69
I would be in for several if there is a round #2.
post #42 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyBob View Post

I would be in for several if there is a round #2.

Same here!
post #43 of 69
Thread Starter 
I will let her know there's interest. She should post herself or even start a b&s thread. I'm off for the weekend, but I'll do this first thing when I come back.
post #44 of 69

OK dudes,

 

I've sent a PM to Acecow, and once he replies, I'll know for sure, but right now I'm willing to manage group buy #2. 

 

Until early next week, consider your orders and I'll post if it's on or not as soon as I hear myself.

 

All the best,

ccm

post #45 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecupman View Post

OK dudes,

 

I've sent a PM to Acecow, and once he replies, I'll know for sure, but right now I'm willing to manage group buy #2. 

 

Until early next week, consider your orders and I'll post if it's on or not as soon as I hear myself.

 

All the best,

ccm


CCM -

I sent you a PM that contains the ladies name and email address...I believe this is her website. Armenia on Silk

Cuttingboard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Group Buy: handmade, hand-painted silk pocket squares from Armenia.