or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread - Page 73

post #1081 of 2029
^ Lovely shape to that jacket.
post #1082 of 2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

^ Lovely shape to that jacket.

Thanks. It's thrifted, no tags to indicate maker, though it is Harris Tweed. Bought it because I also liked the shape.

Unfortunately it's a smidge long on me and has one shoulder that is a bit wonky--one of those things that I don't think most people would notice, but drives me nuts.
post #1083 of 2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Thanks. It's thrifted, no tags to indicate maker, though it is Harris Tweed. Bought it because I also liked the shape.
Unfortunately it's a smidge long on me and has one shoulder that is a bit wonky--one of those things that I don't think most people would notice, but drives me nuts.

I hear you. Sometimes naivety is a good thing!
post #1084 of 2029

I got a lovely tweed shooting jacket over the 'Net that I paid $45 for.  Then it cost me another $130 in tailoring but, hey!  It looks as good as any $6-800 jacket so no worries, mate.

post #1085 of 2029
Thread Starter 


post #1086 of 2029

Looking at Spoos post, even now the more I look at Tweed the more pleasure I obtain from it. the variation in texture,colour and weave style. lurker[1].gif
 

post #1087 of 2029
My collection consist of one SC. Would love some more though. SC is Harris Tweed by Strellson


post #1088 of 2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by FondDeJante View Post

not a traditional piece, but I like this Kolor blazer:

 

 

opinions?


The fabric looks great! although I admit to the design being too metro-sexual for my taste

post #1089 of 2029
Looks like a woman's jacket to me.
post #1090 of 2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post

Looking at Spoos post, even now the more I look at Tweed the more pleasure I obtain from it. the variation in texture,colour and weave style. lurker%5B1%5D.gif

 

+1
post #1091 of 2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Wearing so much tweed today:
[]

I love everything about this but the hat. Something with a brim would make it so much better
post #1092 of 2029
Not technically tweed, but I thought this would fit here:

post #1093 of 2029
Oldie, but still golden:

220x277px-LL-e02fd48a_7201bac5_huntsmanpinktweed.jpeg
post #1094 of 2029
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviMay View Post

Not technically tweed, but I thought this would fit here:

Whoa there is a lot going on there.
post #1095 of 2029

Yes, there is, but it's going so well!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread