or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: 50% off at Ralph Lauren / 40% off Sale Items, Marlows for under $400+tax
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: 50% off at Ralph Lauren / 40% off Sale Items, Marlows for under $400+tax - Page 2

post #16 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post

Great PSA thanks!!!

Wearing UK 8.5 what size should I buy of Darlton penny?



Yes, are shell

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=LCA3&des=ALF&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=QTIwMDM=&season=actual&seasProdID=54I

Nice, thanks! Wonder if they are C&J?

I would say 9.5 Darlton penny. Unless you are a little narrow, then maybe 9 as the Darlton fit a little large IMO.
post #17 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post

Great PSA thanks!!!

Wearing UK 8.5 what size should I buy of Darlton penny?



Yes, are shell

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=LCA3&des=ALF&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=QTIwMDM=&season=actual&seasProdID=54I
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

I can't say for certain but they look a lot like a C&J

They must be. They even have tiny teeth mark impressions around the seams of the leather much like you get on the Marlow.
post #18 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by theyare View Post


Nice, thanks! Wonder if they are C&J?

I would say 9.5 Darlton penny. Unless you are a little narrow, then maybe 9 as the Darlton fit a little large IMO.

Thank your for advice.

The boots are clearly C&J, boot version of darlton brogue, probably same last 325, or 335 like C&J Skye boots

5189828379_4e8b7f617f.jpg
post #19 of 183
Can anyone tell if they have a leather or dainite sole?

Getting pretty close to pulling the trigger...
post #20 of 183
Thanks for PSA, the darlton trio is now complete. Too bad they don't have PTBs on the website.
post #21 of 183
If anyone can proxy a pair of Marlows please let me know smile.gif
post #22 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

If anyone can proxy a pair of Marlows please let me know smile.gif

There aren't service like this in UK?

http://www.consegnato.com/index.php
post #23 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post

Great PSA thanks!!!

Wearing UK 8.5 what size should I buy of Darlton penny?



Yes, are shell

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=LCA3&des=ALF&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=QTIwMDM=&season=actual&seasProdID=54I

I wear a US 7.5 on the Alden Hampton, and a US 7 on the Barrie. I wear a 7D on the Darlton - the UK size would be 6.5E. I've confirmed with C&J that the Darlton wingtip is on the 325 last with the US sizing displayed .5 lower than the UK size.
post #24 of 183
How long does the sale last?
Waiting for next paycheck....
post #25 of 183
Thread Starter 
No problem guys, hope people get what they want. I have a sneaking feeling this "VIP" code was only sent to a select few so RL might be surprised at how many people are using the code - hopefully they don't start cancelling orders. I'd get any purchase I was planning in asap before they take the code down, since this wasn't really a public sale.
post #26 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saenek View Post

No problem guys, hope people get what they want. I have a sneaking feeling this "VIP" code was only sent to a select few so RL might be surprised at how many people are using the code - hopefully they don't start cancelling orders. I'd get any purchase I was planning in asap before they take the code down, since this wasn't really a public sale.

I agree. I expect this code to start not working soon. I'd be pissed if they cancelled my order though...
post #27 of 183
The code was administered through facebook with LikeACoupon
post #28 of 183
Worked for me. Just received 50% off of a RLBL Anthony in 38R. Score!
post #29 of 183
I wear a 8.5 in Barrie should i order 8.5 or 9D?


Thanks,
post #30 of 183
I think it just died. I got one order in, but it wont let me put in another.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: 50% off at Ralph Lauren / 40% off Sale Items, Marlows for under $400+tax