or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Brooks Brothers F&F 25% sale (Code = 09FRIEND) Are you getting anything ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brooks Brothers F&F 25% sale (Code = 09FRIEND) Are you getting anything ?

post #1 of 38
Thread Starter 
If yes, what ?
post #2 of 38
Is this online only, and how does it compare to the "2 for $xxxx" type deals that are in stores?
post #3 of 38
aldens are 25% off is quite appealing
post #4 of 38
How has no one mentioned the ability to get BB's new Edward Greens for 25% off, including shoe trees?
$1100 with shoe trees, less 25%, plus tax, plus shipping.

The suede Chelseas on the 82 last are great.
post #5 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett View Post

How has no one mentioned the ability to get BB's new Edward Greens for 25% off, including shoe trees?
$1100 with shoe trees, less 25%, plus tax, plus shipping.

The suede Chelseas on the 82 last are great.

I just tried them on a few days ago and really liked em. I wonder if that can be combined with opening their credit card to get another 15% off....
post #6 of 38
Picked up 3 summer color slim fit polos for under $90 with the code.
post #7 of 38
if you can stack a corporate or new card code, EGs are a good deal.

do they come with trees though?
post #8 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

if you can stack a corporate or new card code, EGs are a good deal.

do they come with trees though?

yea they do come with the trees.

im gonna have to call BB when i land to see if i can stack the discounts.

unless someone wants to do it for me smile.gif
post #9 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


yea they do come with the trees.

im gonna have to call BB when i land to see if i can stack the discounts.

unless someone wants to do it for me smile.gif

Someone else said you can stack... it's just getting them to do it for you.
post #10 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


Someone else said you can stack... it's just getting them to do it for you.

i was just in nyc had i known that i would have bought them out here. i guess ill have to wait to land in cali
post #11 of 38
they can stack. not sure on the corp card though.

I just got mine from my SA Brad at La Jolla. he ordered them and had them sent to me. All over the phone too biggrin.gif

it was free shipping too

there phone is:
(858) 456-2104
Edited by phoenixrecon - 9/24/11 at 12:18pm
post #12 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


i was just in nyc had i known that i would have bought them out here. i guess ill have to wait to land in cali

are you internetting on the plane?
post #13 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


are you internetting on the plane?

absolutely am.
post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


i was just in nyc had i known that i would have bought them out here. i guess ill have to wait to land in cali

are you internetting on the plane?
I am. I inlove.gif Delta for this.
post #15 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

I am. I inlove.gif Delta for this.

+100 gogo baby! smile.gif

And the EG Inverness is a great deal at 25/15.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Brooks Brothers F&F 25% sale (Code = 09FRIEND) Are you getting anything ?