or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Mr B's Blake boots vs Grenson Sharp/Fred
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mr B's Blake boots vs Grenson Sharp/Fred - Page 5

post #61 of 238
Aldo takes FOREVER to ship. I ordered on thursday of last week and they're expected to arrive at the end of the day this friday. I know it's free shipping and all, but damn.

Digging all the positive reviews, yet to have a naysayer!
post #62 of 238
indeed. I could definitely see them jack up the price of these things to $200-$225 if demand is good.
post #63 of 238
Sounds like I'm the only one who paid the full $175 plus tax.

Oh well. Here's how I wore mine today:

028.jpg
post #64 of 238
You could prolly call the company and ask for a price reduction of $25 if you give them the code. They're a big corp so they'll prolly comply
post #65 of 238
yeah they're a big company that takes 3 bloody days to ship stuff out.

weaknuts
post #66 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDressed View Post

Sounds like I'm the only one who paid the full $175 plus tax.
Oh well. Here's how I wore mine today:
028.jpg

Nope, I did too.

BTW, wearing mine today. They look great.

Gotta admit, these are a hidden gem. Even the worst of shoe stores can pop out a winner.
post #67 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Aldo takes FOREVER to ship. I ordered on thursday of last week and they're expected to arrive at the end of the day this friday. I know it's free shipping and all, but damn.
Digging all the positive reviews, yet to have a naysayer!

Got mine in 2 days.
post #68 of 238
WTF! With free shipping? Ugh

Anyways, for all of you who haven't found da code, go to retailmenot.com, and search aldo
post #69 of 238
TY
post #70 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDressed View Post

Sounds like I'm the only one who paid the full $175 plus tax.
Oh well. Here's how I wore mine today:
028.jpg

See your brown pants, raise you a red.

469
post #71 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Got mine in 2 days.

Its been 3 days and I still have no shipping notification
post #72 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcammer View Post

Its been 3 days and I still have no shipping notification

Got my notification already for shipping. Ordered yesterday and says delivery on Oct 24th. What's annoying is I typed in my unit number first before the Street number and it didn't show up on the shipping address. Noticed this on the order confirm, sent an email right away for the address info update and they reply to me after they have shipped the shoe. Hopefully, between the UPS and my Front Desk it'll get sorted. shog[1].gif
post #73 of 238
Anyone get the brown ones?

Wondering if they grew on you. I prefer some contrast in the shoe, they just put the same dark sole on it, I would have liked some variation, maybe stitching, something.
post #74 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Anyone get the brown ones?
Wondering if they grew on you. I prefer some contrast in the shoe, they just put the same dark sole on it, I would have liked some variation, maybe stitching, something.

I ordered the brown ones...and I'd love to tell you they're great, but they haven't even been shipped yet 4 days later.

Aldo's Fail shows up in different ways. I contacted customer service and the reason they have not shipped is because no store in NJ has them in stock...so instead of just directing the order to the dozen stores in ny or pennsylvania that have them, they figured they would just sit on the order and wait till a jersey store got them in stock...which would be who knows when.

On top of the that, they charge your credit card at the time of the order not the time of shipment like just about every other company.
post #75 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcammer View Post

I ordered the brown ones...and I'd love to tell you they're great, but they haven't even been shipped yet 4 days later.
Aldo's Fail shows up in different ways. I contacted customer service and the reason they have not shipped is because no store in NJ has them in stock...so instead of just directing the order to the dozen stores in ny or pennsylvania that have them, they figured they would just sit on the order and wait till a jersey store got them in stock...which would be who knows when.
On top of the that, they charge your credit card at the time of the order not the time of shipment like just about every other company.

Cancel and buy direct from a store that has them. They will still ship free.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Mr B's Blake boots vs Grenson Sharp/Fred