or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Looking for this tie.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for this tie.

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Guys/gals, does anyone know which brand of necktie this is and where I might be able to get one from please

526

526
post #2 of 10
Thread Starter 
Anyone?
post #3 of 10

Do you have a source link for the photos?

post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

Do you have a source link for the photos?

Here is the URL if it helps:

http://cdn.stureplan.se/legacy/articles/10433/images/article_image_46cf8723b94e5206.jpg
post #5 of 10

Thanks, I wanted to make sure I had the best quality image.  I swear I've seen that tie before (or one very similar).  But I don't think it was on a retail site.  I think I saw it in a men's style guide.  I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlondon View Post

Guys/gals, does anyone know which brand of necktie this is and where I might be able to get one from please
526
526

You have been here mere days yet you are slavishly look for a nasty standard tie? surely you aspire to something half decent?

Would you like it to have the same soup stains?
post #7 of 10

People like what they like.  For my part, I have a nagging sense of familiarity with this tie.  The OP can speak to his own interest.

post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBR View Post

You have been here mere days yet you are slavishly look for a nasty standard tie? surely you aspire to something half decent?
Would you like it to have the same soup stains?

It is indeed rather unpleasant. Stick around here for a little longer before you get your next tie. Also, perhaps look at the collections of Sam Hober and Kent Wang, affiliates here.
post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

People like what they like.  For my part, I have a nagging sense of familiarity with this tie.  The OP can speak to his own interest.

Yeah if you can I.D it then that would be great. I like the stripes with emblem look.

Thank you.
post #10 of 10

I've looked, but I can't find it.  I'm sure I've seen it before.  I thought it was in one of my reference books, but no.  My apologies.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Looking for this tie.