or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 400

post #5986 of 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

How was the outcome?

Too early to say - they're still drying. I think it'll take overnight. Will let you know in the morning.
post #5987 of 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989thenumber View Post


Too early to say - they're still drying. I think it'll take overnight. Will let you know in the morning.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

How was the outcome?

 

First impression: they're so stiff they could stand up on their own. Haven't tried them on yet. There are some powdery white marks on them - is that starch? 

post #5988 of 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

How was the outcome?

 

Just did my first day of wear. Very happy with them. I've been rocking skinny-fit jeans since my first pair of APCs around '06, but decided this year that I'm too old for skinnies. Been looking around for a new style and these hit the spot perfectly. I already had a pair of Flat Head 4001, but that was actually a mistake because I bought them in a poorly-lit store thinking they were very dark blue, when in fact they're black (doh). Black jeans ain't my thing.

 

Anyway, these Roy jeans are just right. I was convinced they were too big at first, but I think that was because I'm so used to wearing tight jeans and I wasn't used to the more relaxed fit. Plus @kiya also put me straight with a couple of emails regarding their sizing (big up to Selfedge for the super-fast and helpful customer service). After a day of wear I can tell I'm going to really grow into them. The workmanship and detail is superb, as well.

post #5989 of 5996
William Gibson x Buzz Rickson Black Deck Coat & Black Watch Caps

We've just received a very slick looking black deck coat from the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection along with a large restock of the very popular black watch caps. This deck coat is warm and cut on the slim side with quick speed-snap hooks. The wool is extremely soft to the touch and the coat has two sets of hand pockets.

Shop Buzz Rickson Online

BR_COAT_01-682x1025.jpg
BR_COAT_09-1144x761.jpg
BR_COAT_03-1537x1023.jpg
BR_COAT_10-1025x682.jpg
BR_COAT_11-1025x682.jpg
BR_COAT_06-1025x682.jpg
BR_COAT_08-1025x682.jpg

beanie_01-683x1025.jpg
beanie_01_01-1025x683.jpg
post #5990 of 5996
Subbing
post #5991 of 5996
3sixteen Shadow Selvedge Type III Jackets & Indigo Yarn Dyed T-Shirts

We've got two new 3sixteen releases, both of which have been high on many people's wishlists for quite some time.

First up is a modified Type III jacket made of 3sixteen's famed Shadow Selvedge denim. This jacket is made of a selvedge Japanese denim, custom designed and woven for 3sixteen, and cut and sewn in the USA. They've lengthened the body a bit and added hand pockets to the front of the jacket.

Next up we have indigo yarn-dyed pocket t-shirts. These have a deep indigo shade to them and will fade and lighten with regular wear and washings. The t-shirts come in a pack of two and have no branding on the outside of the tee.

Along with these new items we've received a full restock of all 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ jeans including the 30BSP, 32BSP, all women's jeans, and all Shadow Selvedge denim jeans.

Shop 3sixteen Online

Shop 3sixteen+ Online

316_SS_03-737x1106.jpg
316_SS_05-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_09-1155x769.jpg
316_SS_08-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_07-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_04-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_10-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_11-1025x682.jpg

316_TEE_01-813x1222.jpg
316_TEE_05-1025x682.jpg
316_TEE_02-1025x682.jpg
post #5992 of 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

3sixteen Shadow Selvedge Type III Jackets & Indigo Yarn Dyed T-Shirts

We've got two new 3sixteen releases, both of which have been high on many people's wishlists for quite some time.

First up is a modified Type III jacket made of 3sixteen's famed Shadow Selvedge denim. This jacket is made of a selvedge Japanese denim, custom designed and woven for 3sixteen, and cut and sewn in the USA. They've lengthened the body a bit and added hand pockets to the front of the jacket.

Next up we have indigo yarn-dyed pocket t-shirts. These have a deep indigo shade to them and will fade and lighten with regular wear and washings. The t-shirts come in a pack of two and have no branding on the outside of the tee.

Along with these new items we've received a full restock of all 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ jeans including the 30BSP, 32BSP, all women's jeans, and all Shadow Selvedge denim jeans.

Shop 3sixteen Online

Shop 3sixteen+ Online

316_SS_03-737x1106.jpg
316_SS_05-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_09-1155x769.jpg
316_SS_08-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_07-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_04-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_10-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_11-1025x682.jpg

316_TEE_01-813x1222.jpg
316_TEE_05-1025x682.jpg
316_TEE_02-1025x682.jpg

As usual, all 3 sixteen products gorgeous

I've got 3 pairs of their jeans, hope they expand their women's wear in the future
post #5993 of 5996
Jeez, does anyone make type IIIs with a normal length anymore?
post #5994 of 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post

Jeez, does anyone make type IIIs with a normal length anymore?

Yup, we've got Type II and Type III jackets in stock now at all four of our stores in the normal traditional length.
post #5995 of 5996
The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 14% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Good Art, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 14% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:
November 28, 29, and 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 28th
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st


Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 28th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2014


Shop Self Edge Online
post #5996 of 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 14% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Good Art, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 14% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:
November 28, 29, and 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 28th
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st


Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 28th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2014


Shop Self Edge Online

Enjoy yourselves- wish I was there!🐱🐱
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...