This entire shipment of shirts from Toyo are all winners.. especially considering prices are so good considering where they're made and the fabrics made for them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 10/10/16 at 9:03am in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 391post #5851 of 63736/30/14 at 6:40pmpost #5852 of 63736/30/14 at 6:56pmQuote:
Awesome! Can't wait to receive it. If the sizing is right and the ginger torch is available in my size I'm sure it will be mine to. I dig the yellow seersucker a lot as wellpost #5853 of 63736/30/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
The yellow seersucker is cool because i haven't seen many fabrics which blend the textural differences of seersucker mixed with the right pattern over the base fabric. They did it right with this one.post #5854 of 63736/30/14 at 8:14pmFor those of you wanting to see Stevenson fades, here it is in the newest Clutch magazine. Had to snap a cell phone pic.
Although this is maybe one of the most high contrast fades on a Stevenson jean we've seen, the color is spot on what they look like in real life. They have that nice greenish tint that real vintage jeans have. And the cuts are phenomenal.
image hosting sitespost #5855 of 63737/3/14 at 5:55pmIRON HEART'S ULTRA HEAVY JEANS & BUZZ RICKSON'S SLUB COTTON LOGO TEE
Iron Heart have just released two jeans out an unsanforized 21oz selvedge denim. These start out super rigid and with some wear will setttle in with defined creasing due to the weight and rigidness of the denim, sure to create some intense fading over time. This denim is available now in both the 634 straight leg fit and the 666 slim tapered fit. These jeans (as far as we know) will not be restocked and are limited to this run.
We've also received a Buzz Rickson logo t-shirt on a custom Buzz Rickson produced t-shirt body. Slubby, undyed, and untreated cotton has been used to produce this fabric to give it an off-white shade with tiny specks of cotton fibers still visible.
Shop Iron Heart Online
Shop Buzz Rickson Onlinepost #5856 of 63737/3/14 at 10:21pmThread Starterpost #5857 of 63737/3/14 at 10:30pmQuote:
That's pretty funny.. he actually only started to grow it last year, looking at the photos through-out our site you'll notice him in various states of facial hair over the past four or five years.post #5858 of 63737/4/14 at 7:58pmpost #5859 of 63737/5/14 at 4:20pmQuote:
Looking forward to seeing fit pics:)post #5860 of 63737/8/14 at 3:21pmpost #5861 of 63737/8/14 at 11:41pmQuote:
If you're located in the US the shirt should have been with you at least two or three days ago. Please email us at denim at selfedge.com so we can find out what happened with your package. If you're in the US normally orders are with you within 24 to 72 hours of when you place your order.post #5862 of 63737/9/14 at 3:29ampost #5863 of 63737/10/14 at 10:18amFlat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collection and Horsehide Jackets
We've just received a set of Flat Head and Real Japan Blues short sleeved shirts and t-shirts perfect for the warmer months. Along with these new shirts we've also had a run of brown Shinki horsehide jackets made for Self Edge, these things fit like a dream and the leather is what you would expect from Flat Head. Check the product page for the leather jacket for a full rundown of all hardwear and leather specifications.
We've also received a full restock of jeans, wallet chains, silver rings, belts in both tan and black, and blank heavyweight t-shirts in various colors.
Shop Flat Head Online
Shop Real Japan Blues Onlinepost #5864 of 63737/10/14 at 2:07pmpost #5865 of 63737/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
The jacket doesn't do that on anybody that's tried it on so far, and i've personally seen people wear it in all four sizes.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1579 Active Users (368 Members and 1211 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 42 seconds ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 44 seconds ago
- › MEGATHREAD NEW Ralph Lauren Black Label Peak Lapel Tuxedo Navy &... 46 seconds ago
- › Royal Oxford Dress Shirts 4 minutes ago
- › Finamore Light Denim Shirt Size Size 15 5 minutes ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...