This entire shipment of shirts from Toyo are all winners.. especially considering prices are so good considering where they're made and the fabrics made for them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 6/25/15 at 6:51pm in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 391post #5851 of 61606/30/14 at 6:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5852 of 61606/30/14 at 6:56pmQuote:
Awesome! Can't wait to receive it. If the sizing is right and the ginger torch is available in my size I'm sure it will be mine to. I dig the yellow seersucker a lot as wellpost #5853 of 61606/30/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
The yellow seersucker is cool because i haven't seen many fabrics which blend the textural differences of seersucker mixed with the right pattern over the base fabric. They did it right with this one.post #5854 of 61606/30/14 at 8:14pmFor those of you wanting to see Stevenson fades, here it is in the newest Clutch magazine. Had to snap a cell phone pic.
Although this is maybe one of the most high contrast fades on a Stevenson jean we've seen, the color is spot on what they look like in real life. They have that nice greenish tint that real vintage jeans have. And the cuts are phenomenal.
image hosting sitespost #5855 of 61607/3/14 at 5:55pmIRON HEART'S ULTRA HEAVY JEANS & BUZZ RICKSON'S SLUB COTTON LOGO TEE
Iron Heart have just released two jeans out an unsanforized 21oz selvedge denim. These start out super rigid and with some wear will setttle in with defined creasing due to the weight and rigidness of the denim, sure to create some intense fading over time. This denim is available now in both the 634 straight leg fit and the 666 slim tapered fit. These jeans (as far as we know) will not be restocked and are limited to this run.
We've also received a Buzz Rickson logo t-shirt on a custom Buzz Rickson produced t-shirt body. Slubby, undyed, and untreated cotton has been used to produce this fabric to give it an off-white shade with tiny specks of cotton fibers still visible.
Shop Iron Heart Online
Shop Buzz Rickson Onlinepost #5856 of 61607/3/14 at 10:21pmThread Starterpost #5857 of 61607/3/14 at 10:30pmQuote:
That's pretty funny.. he actually only started to grow it last year, looking at the photos through-out our site you'll notice him in various states of facial hair over the past four or five years.post #5858 of 61607/4/14 at 7:58pmpost #5859 of 61607/5/14 at 4:20pmQuote:
Looking forward to seeing fit pics:)post #5860 of 61607/8/14 at 3:21pmpost #5861 of 61607/8/14 at 11:41pmQuote:
If you're located in the US the shirt should have been with you at least two or three days ago. Please email us at denim at selfedge.com so we can find out what happened with your package. If you're in the US normally orders are with you within 24 to 72 hours of when you place your order.post #5862 of 61607/9/14 at 3:29ampost #5863 of 61607/10/14 at 10:18amFlat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collection and Horsehide Jackets
We've just received a set of Flat Head and Real Japan Blues short sleeved shirts and t-shirts perfect for the warmer months. Along with these new shirts we've also had a run of brown Shinki horsehide jackets made for Self Edge, these things fit like a dream and the leather is what you would expect from Flat Head. Check the product page for the leather jacket for a full rundown of all hardwear and leather specifications.
We've also received a full restock of jeans, wallet chains, silver rings, belts in both tan and black, and blank heavyweight t-shirts in various colors.
Shop Flat Head Online
Shop Real Japan Blues Onlinepost #5864 of 61607/10/14 at 2:07pmpost #5865 of 61607/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
The jacket doesn't do that on anybody that's tried it on so far, and i've personally seen people wear it in all four sizes.
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 967 Active Users (163 Members and 804 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 42 seconds ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 7 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...