This entire shipment of shirts from Toyo are all winners.. especially considering prices are so good considering where they're made and the fabrics made for them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 391post #5851 of 62816/30/14 at 6:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5852 of 62816/30/14 at 6:56pmQuote:
Awesome! Can't wait to receive it. If the sizing is right and the ginger torch is available in my size I'm sure it will be mine to. I dig the yellow seersucker a lot as wellpost #5853 of 62816/30/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
The yellow seersucker is cool because i haven't seen many fabrics which blend the textural differences of seersucker mixed with the right pattern over the base fabric. They did it right with this one.post #5854 of 62816/30/14 at 8:14pmFor those of you wanting to see Stevenson fades, here it is in the newest Clutch magazine. Had to snap a cell phone pic.
Although this is maybe one of the most high contrast fades on a Stevenson jean we've seen, the color is spot on what they look like in real life. They have that nice greenish tint that real vintage jeans have. And the cuts are phenomenal.
image hosting sitespost #5855 of 62817/3/14 at 5:55pmIRON HEART'S ULTRA HEAVY JEANS & BUZZ RICKSON'S SLUB COTTON LOGO TEE
Iron Heart have just released two jeans out an unsanforized 21oz selvedge denim. These start out super rigid and with some wear will setttle in with defined creasing due to the weight and rigidness of the denim, sure to create some intense fading over time. This denim is available now in both the 634 straight leg fit and the 666 slim tapered fit. These jeans (as far as we know) will not be restocked and are limited to this run.
We've also received a Buzz Rickson logo t-shirt on a custom Buzz Rickson produced t-shirt body. Slubby, undyed, and untreated cotton has been used to produce this fabric to give it an off-white shade with tiny specks of cotton fibers still visible.
Shop Iron Heart Online
Shop Buzz Rickson Onlinepost #5856 of 62817/3/14 at 10:21pmThread Starterpost #5857 of 62817/3/14 at 10:30pmQuote:
That's pretty funny.. he actually only started to grow it last year, looking at the photos through-out our site you'll notice him in various states of facial hair over the past four or five years.post #5858 of 62817/4/14 at 7:58pmpost #5859 of 62817/5/14 at 4:20pmQuote:
Looking forward to seeing fit pics:)post #5860 of 62817/8/14 at 3:21pmpost #5861 of 62817/8/14 at 11:41pmQuote:
If you're located in the US the shirt should have been with you at least two or three days ago. Please email us at denim at selfedge.com so we can find out what happened with your package. If you're in the US normally orders are with you within 24 to 72 hours of when you place your order.post #5862 of 62817/9/14 at 3:29ampost #5863 of 62817/10/14 at 10:18amFlat Head & Real Japan Blues Summer Collection and Horsehide Jackets
We've just received a set of Flat Head and Real Japan Blues short sleeved shirts and t-shirts perfect for the warmer months. Along with these new shirts we've also had a run of brown Shinki horsehide jackets made for Self Edge, these things fit like a dream and the leather is what you would expect from Flat Head. Check the product page for the leather jacket for a full rundown of all hardwear and leather specifications.
We've also received a full restock of jeans, wallet chains, silver rings, belts in both tan and black, and blank heavyweight t-shirts in various colors.
Shop Flat Head Online
Shop Real Japan Blues Onlinepost #5864 of 62817/10/14 at 2:07pmpost #5865 of 62817/10/14 at 5:45pmQuote:
The jacket doesn't do that on anybody that's tried it on so far, and i've personally seen people wear it in all four sizes.
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1683 Active Users (421 Members and 1262 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 32 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › NWT ISAIA windowpane plaid sport jacket EU52R 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...