sizing 3sixteen st-220x denim? I am a 30 in APC petite standard so should I go for a 31 or even a 32?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:57am in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 367
Styleforum Top Picks
It has been four years since we opened our New York City location and with the remodel that our SF store went through last year SENY was feeling a bit jealous. Earlier this month we closed Self Edge New York for a week and have nearly doubled the size of the store, added another dressing room, and expanded our product rage from the brands we've always carried.
To celebrate this momentous occasion we're throwing a party on April 27th at Self Edge New York and have a weekend long 13% off sale at all three Self Edge stores (and online too).
The stores are fully stocked with new items from every brand we carry including lots of spring and summer items We've also recently received full restocks of jeans from every brand to stock up for the sale weekend. Everything is 13% off except for leather jackets which are 5% off.
The Self Edge New York Party will be from 6pm to 10pm on Saturday night, April 27.
Come enjoy some beers, music, and general rowdiness courtesy of our unruly clientele and employees.
In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, and SELA:
April 26, 27, and 28 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PDT) Friday, April 26
Ends 5pm (PDT) Monday, April 29
Sale in-store and online will be 13% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, hems/repairs). Leather jackets will be discounted 5%. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 13% off everything (5% off leather jackets) in our online store starting at 9AM (PDT) Friday April 26th, the
coupon code will be good until 5pm (PDT) Monday, April 29th.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.
Coupon Code for 13% off along with free shipping worldwide: ThirteenPercent
Coupon Code for 5% off all Leather Jackets with free shipping worldwide: LeatherLover
Shop Self Edge Online
They're still making the Shearer but the Prospector is nearly the same fit but with a lower rise, it fits better on almost everybody thats tried it on.
I would start with a 34, they may be a hair snug even after sizing up but will stretch to a comfortable level within a week of wear.
Glad I asked...everyone else was saying to size down....I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to squeeze into 32's now.
Hey Kiya, the upcoming sale has kicked me into gear regarding my next purchase and I have some questions. (I'd appreciate answers from anyone. I know how much y'all know your stuff.)
- What is the leather patch on the SExFHxRJB15 made of? I couldn't find that information anywhere I looked and I can't tell from looking at it.
- On that same pair, I'm curious about sizing. There are 28s and 30s in stock but no 29. My true waist measures 29", but I'm exactly 30" where I wear my jeans. I don't really have any other jeans for reference. I'm thinking a 29 would be perfect, but as things stand I'm not sure which available size would be better (if either is viable). I've had waists over-stretch on me before and it's disappointing, but I also down't want to suffocate. The thighs on both sizes will be fine. Also important is that I'm still growing slightly (I'm 17), so maybe better to err on the larger side. I could also cold soak a size 28/wear it when it's wet/etc... I'll do whatever you recommend.
- My second option is the indigo SExI14. First question is whether the fabric is exclusive to that pair or if it's identical to what was used in the SExI08. They sound similar but the 14 looks a lot more irregular to me.
- Second is again sizing, but I think a 29 will work. Thighs might be a little snug but otherwise I'm optimistic. Again I'll follow your recommendation.
Finally, which of the two pairs do you personally prefer? They satisfy all my preferences, each have a lot of interesting stuff in their favor, and there isn't really a specific aspect that would elevate one over the other for me, so I'd be curious which you just like more. I should admit I'm considering a third, non-SE pair, the Momo x Context 0701 113XX (here: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3288). If you're not comfortable saying anything I understand, but if anyone wants to sell me on one of the two SE collabs over the Momos, I'd appreciate it. Anything to help me make a decision.
I know this is a lot, and I'm still not 100% sure I'll be buying anything this weekend, so I don't want to lead you on, for lack of a better term. Thanks in advance for any help and information. I really appreciate all the time you put in on here and Sufu helping people out. And thanks anyone who isn't Kiya as well. Cheers!
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shirt/Tie advice sought (pics included) 1 minute ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in argentina. ~ 3 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in bahragin. ~ 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in united states. ~ 6 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in united kingdom. ~ 6 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in thailand. ~ 7 minutes ago
- › ~+91-7726060256 husband wife disputes solution in bhutan. ~ 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...