or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 356

post #5326 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

They run true to size, so they shrink to the tagged size.

Thanks Kiya,

Not trying to be thck-headed or difficult, but what I was trying ascertain was/is: If I want the waist to be as close to 32" as possible post-stretch, but minimize the amount that they are over 32", would 31 or 32 be a better bet. Overall, I'd prefer to have the rest of the measurements be closer to the pre-shrink measurements for the 31 (or even the 30) but I need the waist to end up at 32"
post #5327 of 5878
Are you guys going to get any fall pieces from the Mister Freedom Men of the Frontier collection? Like the drover blouse perhaps happy.gif
post #5328 of 5878

Kiya, do you have any way of getting a hold of the Mister Freedom engineer boots ("Road Champ" I think)?  I'd be interested in trekking down to NY to try on a pair (and if they fit I'll probably buy 'em).

post #5329 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

We do offer quite a few jeans like that, check these:
Sugar Cane Hawaii
Sugar Cane Okinawa
Sugar Cane 1947
Flat Head 3009
3sixteen+ 11BSP
Iron Heart 634s-SEXIH13
Roy RS04

Yes, those are all lovely but they are too tight in the legs. I need something with a 34 waist and at least 13.5+ thighs, and 10+ knees. I've found the IH 1955 works. There are probably others but they're hard to find.
post #5330 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

Thanks Kiya,
Not trying to be thck-headed or difficult, but what I was trying ascertain was/is: If I want the waist to be as close to 32" as possible post-stretch, but minimize the amount that they are over 32", would 31 or 32 be a better bet. Overall, I'd prefer to have the rest of the measurements be closer to the pre-shrink measurements for the 31 (or even the 30) but I need the waist to end up at 32"

I would definitely go for the size 31 in that case, they'll be perfect once they've stretched a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

Are you guys going to get any fall pieces from the Mister Freedom Men of the Frontier collection? Like the drover blouse perhaps happy.gif


Yup, we have the jackets and shirts at all stores now, they'll be up in our online store in about a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3 View Post

Kiya, do you have any way of getting a hold of the Mister Freedom engineer boots ("Road Champ" I think)?  I'd be interested in trekking down to NY to try on a pair (and if they fit I'll probably buy 'em).

Those are only available at MF direct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDelage View Post

Yes, those are all lovely but they are too tight in the legs. I need something with a 34 waist and at least 13.5+ thighs, and 10+ knees. I've found the IH 1955 works. There are probably others but they're hard to find.

Really? The Okinawa and Hawaii are quite wide in the thigh.
post #5331 of 5878
Yes really. I do some barbell weightlifting, and despite the fact that I am not very strong my quads are too big to fit comfortably in most jeans. It's mostly an issue while seating down of course. Most relaxed cuts tapper too fast to the knee. To fit me, the knees really need to be 10+ inches because the quads bulge just above the knee. This is hard to find on a 34" waist (I'm talking about fully shrunk measurements here).

Many weightlifters cannot find jeans that both fit & look good. And I emphasize that I am not very strong or big by any stretch.
post #5332 of 5878
Just picked up a pair of the SL-220X's on my lunch break at Self Edge L.A. Getting those bad boys chain sticthed, looking forward to my first pair of 3sixteens. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Edited by Spencer - 10/22/12 at 3:25pm
post #5333 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post

Tried on the ST-100x at the SF store but could barely get the 32 closed... in your guys' experience does the waistband stretch the full 1.5"?

Bump

post #5334 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post

Bump

If the jeans are super tight in the waist you'll definitely get 1.5" of stretch with normal wear.
post #5335 of 5878
Any specials going on? I haven't seen.

Would like to know when you folks will restock inventory.
post #5336 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espresso View Post

Any specials going on? I haven't seen.
Would like to know when you folks will restock inventory.

No sales happening anytime soon, we only do them once or twice a year and they're only for 10% off.

We get restocks almost every week for nearly every brand we carry.
post #5337 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

No sales happening anytime soon, we only do them once or twice a year and they're only for 10% off.
We get restocks almost every week for nearly every brand we carry.

 

Any model of RJB that gets restocked?  I'm in the market for a pair.

post #5338 of 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3 View Post

Any model of RJB that gets restocked?  I'm in the market for a pair.

Yup, the 103BSP and 106BSP are always restocked.
We have full size runs at SENY and SELA if you want to place a phone order or you can email/PM me and i'll take care of you.
post #5339 of 5878
We've just received full restocks of jeans from 3sixteen and Buzz Rickson Pea Coats at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Along with these restocks we've gotten our new run of Flat Head tees and flannels, some which we've had before, check the online store under Flat Head for tees and heavy winter flannels.


http://www.selfedge.com/shop/
post #5340 of 5878

Any collaborations with Alden and Leather soul on another pair of shoes in the works?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...