I've soaked over 30 pairs of jeans in a small bathroom sink with great results.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 8/5/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 355post #5311 of 618210/14/12 at 9:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5312 of 618210/15/12 at 5:24pmthanks kiya, i've been soaking my denim in bathtubs for years, so this is good to know. If I don't find a stopper for my sink, the country is notorious for household incongruities like this, and it feels like the dry clean option isn't really optional, when is the next time you'll restock?post #5313 of 618210/15/12 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by dotcomzzz
thanks kiya, i've been soaking my denim in bathtubs for years, so this is good to know. If I don't find a stopper for my sink, the country is notorious for household incongruities like this, and it feels like the dry clean option isn't really optional, when is the next time you'll restock?
Next restock of the SE05BSP from Flat Head is November 1st.post #5314 of 618210/17/12 at 11:08amIron Heart Pop-Up Shop, Party, & Collaborative Collection - New York City
Over six years ago, when we opened the first Self Edge, we had a list of brands which we knew we had to carry. At the top of that list was a brand nearly unknown outside of Japan. We'd seen their jeans in a few motorcycle shops around Tokyo and admired their pure vision; this brand was Iron Heart. Six years later our best selling jean every day, month, and year is their flagship 634s jean. This jean looks great on anybody that tries it on, the fabric feels great right off the bat, and the denim ages well with wear, basically it's the perfect jean.
Over the years Iron Heart has gone from a few jean models, a few shirts, and the occasional winter jacket to a full diverse collection of jeans, pants, shirts, loopwheeled t-shirts, sweaters, wallets, belts, jewelry, and functional outerwear. Being that we carry other brands in our stores it would be impossible for us to properly carry everything Iron Heart produces. We wanted to show off their entire collection in the states so we've taken all the product that Iron Heart currently makes that's available in their flagship stores in Japan and brought it all to New York City for a ten day period.
Starting Saturday, October 20th Self Edge New York will be transformed into an Iron Heart only shop for ten days with a full range of everything they produce. To kick things off we have a party planned for Saturday (October 20th) from 6pm to 10pm. The entire Iron Heart Japan and UK crews will be in full attendance including Shinichi Haraki, the man behind the madness.
To commemorate this occasion we've done a three part collaboration with Iron Heart that will be released at all three Self Edge stores. On October 20th we'll be releasing a Self Edge x Iron Heart Loopwheeled T-Shirt, a 634s jean made of the super dark indigo SEXIHXLSXA13 23oz denim, and The Final Denim Jacket. The Final Denim Jacket is exactly that, the ultimate denim jacket. It's made of 23oz selvedge indigo denim, the body length is 2" longer than your average Type III jacket, it's got two front hand pockets, the entire body is blanket lined, the arms are poly quilted for comfort (when worn with a short sleeve shirt), and it's got a denim phone pocket on the inner left chest. They said we couldn't make a denim jacket out of this fabric due to how many layers of fabric there would be at a few of the stitch points, Haraki-San made it happen and and for that we're very thankful.
Iron Heart Pop-Up Launch Party w/ Iron Heart Japan and UK
Saturday, October 20th
6pm to 10pm
All Ages, Pork Slap Beer Provided for 21+
Self Edge New York
157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington)
New York, NY 10002
Iron Heart Pop-Up Shop
Starts: October 20th (Noon)
Ends: October 31st (7pm)
Self Edge New York
157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington)
New York, NY 10002
Self Edge x Iron Heart Jean, T-Shirt, and Jacket Release
Available at all three Self Edge store at noon (local time) on Saturday, October 20th.
Available in our online store at 9am (PDT) on Saturday, October 20th.
Jeans limited to 100, jacket limited to 50, and t-shirt limited to 50.
Shop Iron Heart Onlinepost #5315 of 618210/17/12 at 12:55pmpost #5316 of 618210/17/12 at 1:59pmpost #5317 of 618210/20/12 at 5:39ampost #5318 of 618210/20/12 at 6:40ampost #5319 of 618210/20/12 at 8:11ampost #5320 of 618210/20/12 at 8:52ampost #5321 of 618210/20/12 at 9:07ampost #5322 of 618210/20/12 at 6:45pmpost #5323 of 618210/22/12 at 1:13ampost #5324 of 618210/22/12 at 6:32ampost #5325 of 618210/22/12 at 7:34amQuote:
They run true to size, so they shrink to the tagged size.Quote:
We do offer quite a few jeans like that, check these:
Sugar Cane Hawaii
Sugar Cane Okinawa
Sugar Cane 1947
Flat Head 3009
Iron Heart 634s-SEXIH13
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1478 Active Users (369 Members and 1109 Guests)
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 54 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › GUCCI - TOM FORD era - Wool Suit 42R - GREY/GRAY with Stripes (Peak... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 3 minutes ago
- › Sport Coat color help 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015