or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 337

post #5041 of 5942
Just purchased the new Collabs from Kiya and they look AMAZING. Can't wait till they arrive. Kiya has always been solid in quality and service. Its stupid how people try to talk shit in people's business forums for no good reason.
post #5042 of 5942
Just received my Strike Gold 1105s in the post from SELA, gave them a 45 minute hot soak and they're now drying outside.

Fantastic service as always from Kiya and co.

I'll post fit pics if anyone is thinking of buying and wants a reference point; I bought size 34.

Also, for anyone who remembers, the sugarcane 1934 world fair chambray I'm wearing a few pages back has shrunk dramatically after a hot wash and tumble dry, and now fits perfectly.

So if anyone buys the above, definitely give it a hot wash and hot dry before deciding on anything.

EDIT: Now with photos! This is after 1 hot soak and air dry.
photo2-12.jpg
photo1-14.jpg
Edited by Arizor - 2/21/12 at 9:36pm
post #5043 of 5942
Thread Starter 
whatever123 has been banned, permanently. He's been told, repeatedly, to just stop posting on Kiya's threads. Some men, you just can't reason with.
post #5044 of 5942
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5045 of 5942
finally
post #5046 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

whatever123 has been banned, permanently. He's been told, repeatedly, to just stop posting on Kiya's threads. Some men, you just can't reason with.

Persian bro # ... wait, is he before or after 1 ? #0 I guess. Agent Zero, not to mean he is a null entry.

dahanesho service kardi haji icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5047 of 5942
Thread Starter 
Not sure what that means, but if it means "Kindly don't be a dick that makes my life harder and especially after I've told you to please stop being a dick already." then yes, I agree.
post #5048 of 5942
Which 3sixteen jeans will be more similar to Levis 511: SL-100x or the ST-100x? I'm also having some difficulties choosing a size. My current 511 are size 30 but I feel like they've stretched a bit, perhaps to a 31. Which size should I choose in both 3sixteen pairs?
post #5049 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe View Post

Which 3sixteen jeans will be more similar to Levis 511: SL-100x or the ST-100x? I'm also having some difficulties choosing a size. My current 511 are size 30 but I feel like they've stretched a bit, perhaps to a 31. Which size should I choose in both 3sixteen pairs?

You'd be a size 31 in both 3sixteen models, the ST-100x will be closer to the 511 fit.
post #5050 of 5942
Last time I was in NYC I only got a chance to visit BiG...this weekend I'm making it a mission to visit SE. Now that I'm wearing my first pair of IH, I'm really excited to see the IH lineup and the rest of SE' stuff.
post #5051 of 5942

I've been wearing a A.P.C. New Standards in 31 for a few months but have realized that they're a little too small for comfort, especially in the waist. Purchased a pair of 3sixteens (SL100x) in 33 but I think they're going back—waist is right but they're little too baggy and I'm afraid they'll only stretch from here.

 

What else should I look at? Looking for a similar hard dressy finish and minimal styling (nothing on pockets if possible).

post #5052 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort99 View Post

I've been wearing a A.P.C. New Standards in 31 for a few months but have realized that they're a little too small for comfort, especially in the waist. Purchased a pair of 3sixteens (SL100x) in 33 but I think they're going back—waist is right but they're little too baggy and I'm afraid they'll only stretch from here.

What else should I look at? Looking for a similar hard dressy finish and minimal styling (nothing on pockets if possible).

I think the easy solution would be to just get the 3sixteen ST-100x model instead, it's the same jean you already got but less room in the thighs.
Otherwise check these out:
3sixteen+ 21BSP
Flat Head SE05BSP
post #5053 of 5942

Kiya when will you guys be getting a restock on the, IH 666-XHS 25oz?          

Was wondering if this was a limited thing with IH or if you guys will be carrying them again some time this year? Is the black dyed version also going to be available? looked at your guys stock on line and its said you were out of every size except a 38. 

 

Cheers and thanks in advance.

post #5054 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightyow77 View Post

Kiya when will you guys be getting a restock on the, IH 666-XHS 25oz?          
Was wondering if this was a limited thing with IH or if you guys will be carrying them again some time this year? Is the black dyed version also going to be available? looked at your guys stock on line and its said you were out of every size except a 38. 

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Those were limited, there are no restocks.
post #5055 of 5942
Reg. the Strike Gold sweats, it would be great if they could offer other colors. I have the navy, and I'd love either an olive or a grey.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...