Medium rise and a straight leg.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 334post #4996 of 62772/12/12 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4997 of 62772/12/12 at 9:57pmpost #4998 of 62772/14/12 at 8:10pmpost #4999 of 62772/14/12 at 9:38pmHas anyone got the sugarcane 1934 world fair souvenir shirt?
I tried it on in the store and it was large on me, but Tyler assured me it would shrink a lot, so I grabbed it in L.
I'm a 42 chest, and after a 45 min hot soak, it still seems pretty big. Anyone know if this will have any more shrink in it? Or should I look to sell and grab an M?post #5000 of 62772/14/12 at 9:45pmpost #5001 of 62772/14/12 at 9:56pmpost #5002 of 62772/14/12 at 10:31pmpost #5003 of 62772/15/12 at 6:32ampost #5004 of 62772/15/12 at 6:48ampost #5005 of 62772/15/12 at 10:14ampost #5006 of 62772/15/12 at 10:25am
When will you have photos up? I just got my fh 3009s today, the fit is amazing. Soaking them now, there gonna be tight as hell at first but thank go I didn't get the 33. Thanks for your help, that would have been a major hassle..post #5007 of 62772/15/12 at 11:14amQuote:
Photos/specs will be up later today or in the morning.post #5008 of 62772/15/12 at 11:48am
killer shirt .. agreed its too big, would fit me GREAT! lolQuote:post #5009 of 62772/15/12 at 1:51pmpost #5010 of 62772/15/12 at 2:28pmQuote:
IIRC, Kiya has said that the website stock only corresponds to what is in the SF store. Why not call the LA store and check there?
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Suitsupply NYC just now
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 55 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shirt Shopping Trouble - Odd Neck Size / Arm Length Combination 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...