We've found the length of the body to be slightly extended on them. Thomas at SENY thought the old one was too short (he's over 6' tall) and the new fit is perfect for him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 2/1/16 at 6:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 321post #4801 of 628110/3/11 at 3:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4802 of 628110/3/11 at 3:52pmQuote:
Just measured them, they're 2" longer in the length and slightly slimmer in the shoulders.post #4803 of 628110/3/11 at 4:00pmQuote:
[quote=kiya] Just measured them, they're 2" longer in the length and slightly slimmer in the shoulders. [/quote]
That's great news. Looks like I'll be picking up a couple, depending on whether or not there's some variety in the colours made available.post #4804 of 628110/3/11 at 4:06pmQuote:
Heather grey, navy and black - and honestly, all three are really good.post #4805 of 628110/3/11 at 4:11pmQuote:
Yeah, those look awesome on Josh. How did he size? (I recall kiya mentioning once that he takes a medium in IH, so I'm not sure how that will translate for these.)
Edit: For now, they're just a tease, though, until those measurements get up. >_< ha.post #4806 of 628110/3/11 at 4:33pmpost #4807 of 628110/3/11 at 4:37pmpost #4808 of 628110/3/11 at 4:40pmpost #4809 of 628110/3/11 at 4:54pmpost #4810 of 628110/3/11 at 7:10pmpost #4811 of 628110/3/11 at 8:24pmpost #4812 of 628110/3/11 at 8:41pmI visited San Francisco recently. Unfortunately I had no extra money. I stopped in the store for a minute just to see what it was like (really tiny, but filled with good stuff), but couldn't bring myself to really browse, since I couldn't buy anything. Alas. Probably I should have tried some things on anyway.
(No, there is no punchline to this story.)post #4813 of 628110/4/11 at 1:37amQuote:
Nope sorry, no sales coming up. Buy now because our fall shipments tend to sell out far faster than our spring shipments.Quote:Originally Posted by reprehensible
I visited San Francisco recently. Unfortunately I had no extra money. I stopped in the store for a minute just to see what it was like (really tiny, but filled with good stuff), but couldn't bring myself to really browse, since I couldn't buy anything. Alas. Probably I should have tried some things on anyway.
(No, there is no punchline to this story.)
I apologize in advance, but this is not a great story.post #4814 of 628110/4/11 at 6:57ampost #4815 of 628110/4/11 at 7:20amStopped into the NY store last week while there on vacation. Got to see some great stuff and picked up the Sugar Cane wine colored pressed flannel while I was there (sweet shirt, can't believe they are still available at the price you are offering them up at right now). Just wanted to say I got excellent and very friendly service there (from Thomas maybe...can't recall the name for sure). Awesome to see some of this stuff in person, wish I had more time and money to spend in there. Got to feel the Iron Heart 21oz denim for the first time....now I really want some for this winter, that stuff is crazy.
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.