We've found the length of the body to be slightly extended on them. Thomas at SENY thought the old one was too short (he's over 6' tall) and the new fit is perfect for him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 6/25/15 at 6:51pm in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 321post #4801 of 616410/3/11 at 3:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4802 of 616410/3/11 at 3:52pmQuote:
Just measured them, they're 2" longer in the length and slightly slimmer in the shoulders.post #4803 of 616410/3/11 at 4:00pmQuote:
[quote=kiya] Just measured them, they're 2" longer in the length and slightly slimmer in the shoulders. [/quote]
That's great news. Looks like I'll be picking up a couple, depending on whether or not there's some variety in the colours made available.post #4804 of 616410/3/11 at 4:06pmQuote:
Heather grey, navy and black - and honestly, all three are really good.post #4805 of 616410/3/11 at 4:11pmQuote:
Yeah, those look awesome on Josh. How did he size? (I recall kiya mentioning once that he takes a medium in IH, so I'm not sure how that will translate for these.)
Edit: For now, they're just a tease, though, until those measurements get up. >_< ha.post #4806 of 616410/3/11 at 4:33pmpost #4807 of 616410/3/11 at 4:37pmpost #4808 of 616410/3/11 at 4:40pmpost #4809 of 616410/3/11 at 4:54pmpost #4810 of 616410/3/11 at 7:10pmpost #4811 of 616410/3/11 at 8:24pmQuote:
That is awesome. I might be picking one up as well.post #4812 of 616410/3/11 at 8:41pmI visited San Francisco recently. Unfortunately I had no extra money. I stopped in the store for a minute just to see what it was like (really tiny, but filled with good stuff), but couldn't bring myself to really browse, since I couldn't buy anything. Alas. Probably I should have tried some things on anyway.
(No, there is no punchline to this story.)post #4813 of 616410/4/11 at 1:37amQuote:
Nope sorry, no sales coming up. Buy now because our fall shipments tend to sell out far faster than our spring shipments.Quote:Originally Posted by reprehensible
I visited San Francisco recently. Unfortunately I had no extra money. I stopped in the store for a minute just to see what it was like (really tiny, but filled with good stuff), but couldn't bring myself to really browse, since I couldn't buy anything. Alas. Probably I should have tried some things on anyway.
(No, there is no punchline to this story.)
I apologize in advance, but this is not a great story.post #4814 of 616410/4/11 at 6:57ampost #4815 of 616410/4/11 at 7:20amStopped into the NY store last week while there on vacation. Got to see some great stuff and picked up the Sugar Cane wine colored pressed flannel while I was there (sweet shirt, can't believe they are still available at the price you are offering them up at right now). Just wanted to say I got excellent and very friendly service there (from Thomas maybe...can't recall the name for sure). Awesome to see some of this stuff in person, wish I had more time and money to spend in there. Got to feel the Iron Heart 21oz denim for the first time....now I really want some for this winter, that stuff is crazy.
- Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 20 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 25 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 33 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 36 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...