or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 3

post #31 of 6018
nope, they've always been $295 retail.. you might have been looking at the hardwashes which go for around 350 to 375...
post #32 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya
nope, they've always been $295 retail.. you might have been looking at the hardwashes which go for around 350 to 375...


what were the prices before the jack up last year? were the that much cheaper? the 1947's were like $170 right? 295$ for sugarcanes isnt as bad as i thought it was
post #33 of 6018
You may have been thinking of the natural indigo "premium Okinawa", which goes for around $495.
post #34 of 6018
Thread Starter 
There are essentially 3 pricepoints for Sugarcanes. The first are the basic '47s, which retail in the low/mid 200s, then are the Hawaiis et al, retailing at close to $300, and then some premium and hardwash ones at around the $400 mark. The retail is $295 everywhere.
post #35 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrosa
You may have been thinking of the natural indigo "premium Okinawa", which goes for around $495.

Yep. That's the case here. The Okinawas with the natch indigo on His. Pres are $495.
post #36 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by poly800rock
what were the prices before the jack up last year? were the that much cheaper? the 1947's were like $170 right? 295$ for sugarcanes isnt as bad as i thought it was

If even that. I think they were $145 or something, pre-price-jack.
post #37 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya
That's where the Self Edge x Iron Heart collab comes into play.
The Dior cut in far superior denim and construction...
stervling silver rivets, japanese selvedge, 35" inseam, hidden rivets, the works..

remind us all when this is available.
post #38 of 6018
SEXIH01 = February 2007 SEXIH01BK = March 2007 SEXI02 = June 2007 SEXI02BK = July 2007 more info on the third and fourth models listed here later.
post #39 of 6018
wait a minute... .. bk? u just screwed up a lot of denim schedules damn.. cant wait to see em
post #40 of 6018
IH = Ironheart... I = Imperial?
post #41 of 6018
Is the ironheart x self edge jeans going to be in the dior 19 and 21cm or just one?
post #42 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Is the ironheart x self edge jeans going to be in the dior 19 and 21cm or just one?

21 cm only. quote from other sf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya
trust me, there'll be a Self Edge special release later in 2007 that'll be a Dior 19cm, it just won't be made by Iron Heart..

someone mentioned sugarcane a while ago...
post #43 of 6018
how limited will these collabs be?
post #44 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G
IH = Ironheart... I = Imperial?
lol nice try on cracking the kiya code
post #45 of 6018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya
trust me, there'll be a Self Edge special release later in 2007 that'll be a Dior 19cm, it just won't be made by Iron Heart..
please tell us its eternal.... hahahahahaa
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold...