Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicFlat Headtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicImperialtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicIron Hearttagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicNudietagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSelf Edgetagged by SYSTEM, 10/15/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bought my first pair of selvedge jeans Last post on 9/17/14 at 9:36am in Streetwear and Denim
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Vintage Wolverine, Nudies, Rainbow Leather sandals, Levi's Last post on 5/21/11 at 10:51pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Iron Heart denim Last post on 11/15/16 at 10:09am in Streetwear and Denim
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Flat Head, Strike Gold... - Page 196post #2926 of 641211/2/09 at 10:52pmQuote:^^^Studded leather belts are very tough to come by generally. I would not even know the first place I would look... http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=231post #2927 of 641211/3/09 at 2:55amQuote:3Sixteen - second glance.
The stitching on this pair for some reason is very sloppy. Loose threads here and there on the ends and i'm worried they will come out with wear.
I love my indigo SLs, but the gray STs I bought were also like this, loose threads all over the place. The hem on one leg came undone after a couple of days. The top block was also way bigger than on the SLs and a couple of hot soaks haven't really shrunk it enough.post #2928 of 641211/3/09 at 5:04ampost #2929 of 641211/3/09 at 10:44ampost #2930 of 641211/3/09 at 1:02pmQuote:Hey Kiya,
Do you still have stock on hand of the Loopwheeler plain T's?
I want a stack of the really thick ones.
We've got almost every imaginable color available at the SF store by Flat Head, super thick and really well fitting with a triple stitched collar.
Do you know your size?post #2931 of 641211/3/09 at 1:38pmpost #2932 of 641211/3/09 at 2:06pmpost #2933 of 641211/3/09 at 4:22pm
X-Posted from the Flat Head 3001 Thread on Superfuture
Just got back from Japan, wore the jeans for a couple of days, wore them half the day at the Inazuma festival (yes, i actually changed my outfit halfway through the day).
Here's some shots of my Japanese associates..
When two worlds collide, Benny of Take5 Jeans and myself...
The one you've all been waiting for.. Edmond x Kiya:
Pork Fat on a Stick:
World Tour jeans:
I went to Japan with my wife (Selectism.com):
Sufu dude at Inazuma, PWING:
My man from Iron Heart:
Editor in Chief of Lightning Magazine, that outfit kills:
The President of Samurai, Head tough guy:
Superfuture Elite, Coleslawyum
Some Japanese Self Edge fans wanting to take a picture (FH President on far right), they said "we like the jeans you make", i'm not sure if they know that we don't actually produce the jeans ourselves:
Kobayashi-San, Founder and President of Flat Head:
And this photo sort of sums up the Japanese love for iconography:
Tomorrow i'll post a few pages out of the book which i modified and which'll be sent along with the jeans...post #2934 of 641211/3/09 at 5:46pmpost #2935 of 641211/3/09 at 7:44pmpost #2936 of 641211/3/09 at 8:04pmQuote:I'm not sure what that shirt says, but the swastika was originally from Asia. It's a Buddhist symbol and you see it on maps all the time designating temples. Maybe he's a Buddhist...
Trust me, i know this.
But the swastika displayed as a square which is flat on top is the buddhist symbol, a swastika turned 30 degrees so that it's a point on the top is a reference to something completely different.
Then again, that doesn't mean there aren't slight variations, but you don't see buddhist symbols turned 30 degrees like the one on his t-shirt.post #2937 of 641211/3/09 at 8:15pmpost #2938 of 641211/3/09 at 8:17pmpost #2939 of 641211/3/09 at 8:25pmpost #2940 of 641211/3/09 at 8:36pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway