Hello there! I would like to order shirt and pants from Luxire and I would like to improve fit of my clothes because as many of you here I’m not satisfied :). May ask you for your time to take a look and give me some opinion what to improve.
My body is not perfect and I had shoulder surgery few months ago and my right shoulder is much higher then the other and longer also which causes significal asymmetry.
My planned changes and what bothers me:
- need to adjust for sloping shoulders
- adjust left shoulder more then the right one
- elongate right shoulder
- smaller armholes
- sleeves are little bit baggy but they are tight in the elbow area - how to solve this? I would like to have less baggy sleeves but with more elbow room.
- what about the lower back excess fabric? I have darts on this shirt but there is still some excess fabric and it looks baggy after few moments because it will become untucked. Is it possible to remove this fabric without sacrificing movability?
- which measurement need to be changed to avoid pocket flare as in photos?
- how to solve horizontal lines below the seat?
As you can see above I have some planned changes but I have no idea how much should I add or remove to which measurement. For example I don’t know how much should I adjust the sloping shoulders or how much should I remove from waist on shirt, etc...
If you have some tip or advice about what to change on shirt and pants I would be really grateful to hear it :).