Nope. No outlet of extra cloth to work from in shirts
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Recommendations for Style Upgrade from Traditional HF, HSM, and BB Last post on 9/22/11 at 7:00am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions - Page 283
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4232 of 64081/5/14 at 8:02ampost #4233 of 64081/5/14 at 9:31ampost #4234 of 64081/5/14 at 10:41ampost #4235 of 64081/5/14 at 1:09pmpost #4236 of 64081/5/14 at 1:59pmNot much to go on from one side view that doesn't reveal much. Most often flaring of the skirt is related to balance issues but I think this one would improve by reducing the hip area of the coat. Coat balance looks like it has both a short front and back balance. Not 100% certain from the one picture providedpost #4237 of 64081/5/14 at 3:14pmQuote:Thank you, I updated the photo (added frontal and the other side photo)Originally Posted by Despos
Not much to go on from one side view that doesn't reveal much. Most often flaring of the skirt is related to balance issues but I think this one would improve by reducing the hip area of the coat. Coat balance looks like it has both a short front and back balance. Not 100% certain from the one picture providedpost #4238 of 64081/5/14 at 3:21pmpost #4239 of 64081/5/14 at 3:47pmVery short front balance. Proper fix is to open side seams, drop the back (shortening it) about 1 1/2" (maybe more). Reducing the front only at the side seams to take out excess cloth. If you only reduce the fronts and not shift the side seams the front will fly away more than it does already. You have a very low right shoulder that is contributing to the flare. That's why the left flares more than the right side.post #4240 of 64081/5/14 at 4:05pmpost #4241 of 64081/7/14 at 1:12ampost #4242 of 64081/7/14 at 4:43ampost #4243 of 64081/7/14 at 5:44ampost #4244 of 64081/7/14 at 5:49ampost #4245 of 64081/7/14 at 8:20amQuote:
I do wear braces with this trousers. What kind of adjustment should I asked for? I have pretty big thigh. Maybe that's the problem?
Yeah, I like the no break look, so maybe I'll lengthen it just a smidge. 1 cm perhaps? My friend suggested me to ask for slanted hem and I think it's a good solution
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...