REPOST from Indochino thread. Wouldn't mind some feedback on from the tailors. I think the only thing I would change is light less waist suppression given the linen.
I have love-hate relationship with Indochino. Been a customer of their's since 2009. I think most people hate the price increase. I also hate how inflexible they are nowadays, even when you ask for certain changes related to fit. Here's is my latest example of my love-hate relationship with them, luckily for this piece it is mostly love. Please ignore, the shirt I didn't bother changing to more neutral colour to offset the plaid.
- Great "out-there" glen-plaid pattern
- The hand of the linen
- Excellent work with half-lining
- The patch pockets
- Fit is good IMO, but's been dialed in now
- The price: got this for $199 when they relaunched the Essential collection (I lucked out...see below)
- How it went out of stock after 3 days (maybe I got lucky and this was a test run to see if there was demand???)
- The button stance is a bit low (The jacket length is 27.75", so I'm short)
- How they put a regular chest pocket and not another patch pocket...WHY???
But overall, very happy with this buy which appears that I lucked out on since it's out of stock already.
It looks pretty good. Def would let that waist out a bit. Too much shape IMO. The pocket situation has everything to do with them setting up a line to make a thousand jackets in the same general manner after patterns are reached. That's my guess, anyway.