This jacket is beyond fixing. It doesn't sit on your shoulders properly. Balance is off. Chest is too narrow. The jacket is disproportionate shoulder to chest to waist to hip. Not enough overlap on the front edge. The narrow chest and overlap issue make the lapels bow out and stand away from your chest. You have a low right shoulder and a prominent left shoulder and blade. Jacket is a bit short. Sleeves don't hang properly.
Trouser is too narrow in the thigh area the leg does not drape well. Back rise is too long.
This may not be the brand for you
Despos - I know that you are a very well regarded tailor and suit maker and have added numerous fantastic observations to this thread. However, I think this reply shows a 1% slant and is overly critical given the manufacturer and price point. I think a lot of regular people - the other 99% - would see this is a pretty decent suit. The poster needs to fix the gaping center vent plus a few other tweaks. But I am willing to bet money that if this guy was in pretty much every office in the world he would be just fine. Common folks won't know a thing about shoulder to waist proportions They won't catch the way the sleeve drapes. Length is a huge debate here too, and to me is a personal preference. Indochino is not going to be able to incorporate tweaks for a low shoulder or prominent shoulder blade. It is a $400 suit, not $4,000.
So to the poster you really have two options in my mind....go back to indochino with these super specific obsersations and see what they can do about it (but don't hold your breath), or you can take it to a local tailor who can look at more than 4 pictures and suggest changes. Maybe even go to a few tailors, compare what they say. If you are mostly happy with this then have them make the adjustments and submit for a credit. Getting a remake could open up a new can of worms.
Free comment, so you get what you pay for. Good luck.