Images are clickable for large versions.
- Left sleeve rotated (but I haven't really done anything to the sleeves, since the body still has a fair few issues.
- Right shoulder lower, need to correct for this
- Fronts caving together, short front balance
- Wrinkles in back; back too long at waist area
- Whole jacket a bit long and dowdy and making my legs look short; take in 1cm or so at shoulder seams once front/back balance and length is fixed
- A little chestier than I think I'd like, but too late to change, and I'm not 100% sure that this is bad because it is quite comfortable and easy to move in.
- Maybe let out front side and take in back side, both at the waist level.
This set highlights the collar problems I'm still having. No matter if I move the collar up or down, it still seems to find that natural position at the base of the shirt collar, which says to me that it's a fitting problem from the shoulder/neck area of the body pieces, rather than the collar itself. I wonder, am I cutting the neck "hole" too wide on the back pieces? Or screwing up the attachment point at the gorge? Or both?
This picture shows what happens if I shrug - the back (and front, though I haven't photographed it) hang much more nicely. This demonstrates why I think that all the body is just too long and I need to take in the shoulder seams.