or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Spring 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J.Crew Spring 2012 - Page 3

post #31 of 318
I wish I was named after a boot. uhoh.gif
post #32 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbone View Post

I wish I was named after a boot. uhoh.gif

1000 Mile certainly would put you at the front of every list!
post #33 of 318
Those chukka's look like shit on the barrie last.
post #34 of 318
What do you guys think about the versatility of the Linen Herringbone sportcoat in charcoal? http://bit.ly/xpEeJ2 Is this something that I could pull off year round, or would this mainly be a spring/fall jacket? I'm looking to get my first sportcoat that actually fits, and at 20% off (FABFEB) this seems like a reasonable deal.
post #35 of 318
Looking to buy the Timex Andros watch if anyone want to sell them I am happy to buy it off you!
post #36 of 318
J. Crew has the most terrible web presence. They're having a sale so they take all the freakin Alden shoes off the damn site instead of just making them not subject to the sale? Ridiculous.

It's total amateur hour over there.
post #37 of 318
their new color scheme stinks too
so pale and ghostly :[
post #38 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ster View Post

J. Crew has the most terrible web presence. They're having a sale so they take all the freakin Alden shoes off the damn site instead of just making them not subject to the sale? Ridiculous.
It's total amateur hour over there.


Aldens are back up.  One new pair and one or two new Alden products.  Something was definitely funky with the website for a few days.

post #39 of 318
Really dig this Wallace & Barnes Camo Jacket

350

Trying to decide between these 2 NBs

350

350
post #40 of 318
$160 LEE for jcrew jeans. really
post #41 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsg View Post

$160 LEE for jcrew jeans. really

These look good, I think. I might kop...
post #42 of 318
lol @ the thought of lee trying to resurrect the brand it dragged through the mud for 30+ yrs w/ this thinly-veiled cash grab

yeah, the selvedge line really justifies the $160 pricetag on a product that almost exactly resembles something i can find at my local discount mart for $14.99 - i'm THAT desperate to get my hands on a slice of what j crew's marketing team assures me is authentic americana
post #43 of 318
480

Damn that jacket is great!
post #44 of 318
^ Yup, it's the one piece that stood out to me. I'd buy at retail less whatever coupon they happen to be running. Only thing about it that scares me is what I saw someone else post about running into every other bro on campus with the same JCrew gear... don't want to see 10 people a day wearing same stuff as me and this thing seems to be getting the most attention from this season's release.
post #45 of 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

^ Yup, it's the one piece that stood out to me. I'd buy at retail less whatever coupon they happen to be running. Only thing about it that scares me is what I saw someone else post about running into every other bro on campus with the same JCrew gear... don't want to see 10 people a day wearing same stuff as me and this thing seems to be getting the most attention from this season's release.


have to second this.if I'm going to get a rain jacket for 200$, I think I'll go with norse projects.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J.Crew Spring 2012