or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Some Good Deals at Target
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Some Good Deals at Target - Page 3

post #31 of 47
Heh, yeah $15 for those blazers is ridiculous. I stopped by Target and picked up one of each color for $60 total lol
post #32 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000HZYP0Y target has raw jeans now... resin coated, so im guessing really one wash insted of raw...
I like those shoes... Besides the wide knees, my only other quibble w/ gap's jeans is the pockets always look longer, and bigger. Sotra the anti-wrangler 936 if you will.
post #33 of 47
I'll add that I haven't bought anything but socks and hanes hoodies at target in years because I found the quality of their Merona and Mossimo stuff to be terrible.
Their darker colors would fade instantly, any very drasticly after a short period of time, and I was less-than pleased with their knitwear fabric (which was of wildly varying quality).

I'm not a snob about this, hell I don't think I've EVER spend more tha $50 on any clothing item besides shoes or a coat.

So...has their quality improved recently? I'd love to shop their again.
post #34 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben
I'm not a snob about this, hell I don't think I've EVER spend more tha $50 on any clothing item besides shoes or a coat.

then you'd better stop reading these forums! for your own sake, get out while you still can!
post #35 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
then you'd better stop reading these forums! for your own sake, get out while you still can!

post #36 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben
I'm not a snob about this, hell I don't think I've EVER spend more tha $50 on any clothing item besides shoes or a coat.

You don't belong here man
post #37 of 47
I finally was able to get the eggplant and navy velvet blazer at the 3rd Target I went to today. All the other stores just had chocolate ones left in 38 r and 4o r. What shirts, pants, and shoes are you guys pairing the eggplant and nanvy blazer with?
post #38 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpologuy
I finally was able to get the eggplant and navy velvet blazer at the 3rd Target I went to today. All the other stores just had chocolate ones left in 38 r and 4o r. What shirts, pants, and shoes are you guys pairing the eggplant and nanvy blazer with?

I've actually had a lot of fun with the grape blazer. I paired it with a pale green/white striped Paul Smith shirt and APC rescues, along with burgundy colored AE Fairgates, which I think looked pretty nice. The navy (really midnight blue) can go with anything, but raw jeans, a shirt with some blue in it, and brown shoes would look nice IMO.
post #39 of 47
How do these blazers fit? Are they fitted or more of a traditional fit? I wear a 38S. I find sizing to be very strange and inconsistent at target sometimes. Their small t's are VERY fitted, but their dress shirts while fitted are not as fitted as their t's, relatively speaking.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpologuy
I finally was able to get the eggplant and navy velvet blazer at the 3rd Target I went to today. All the other stores just had chocolate ones left in 38 r and 4o r. What shirts, pants, and shoes are you guys pairing the eggplant and nanvy blazer with?
post #40 of 47
Anyone have an opinion of the motorbike jacket pictured below for actual motorbike use? Next Chaly Rally will be racing the Minsk Club up north where it gets coooold.
post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
Next Chaly Rally will be racing the Minsk Club up north where it gets coooold.

For a second I thought y'all would actually race the Chaly.
Meh, haven't tasted winter back home for 3 years but it shouldn't be too cold up North. Then again, the Saigon climate might have spoiled you already.
post #42 of 47
Another nguoi Viet here? yes, we race Chalys man. Taken them out twice now, once from Saigon-Bao Loc-Da Lat-around Da Lat-Nha Trang over 4 days. Second time went from Saigon-Can Tho-Rach Gia/Phu Quoc-around Phu Quoc. Stay off the highways and get out on the dirt roads in the villages. Great fun. Next time we will take them up to Sa Pa in April racing them against the Minsk boys from Hanoi. Will probably still be pretty cool up there. We were written up in some UK scooter mag, Ive posted it before, but imageshack seems to not be able to find it. Thread here.
post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by allcapitan
How do these blazers fit? Are they fitted or more of a traditional fit? I wear a 38S. I find sizing to be very strange and inconsistent at target sometimes. Their small t's are VERY fitted, but their dress shirts while fitted are not as fitted as their t's, relatively speaking.

They're reasonably fitted in my experience. If you pick one that's in your jacket size it will be pretty true to size.
post #44 of 47
I saw these today and was impressed.

Velvet blazers can look gimicy, but I still bought one in blue.

Has anyone seen them in long? (I got a 38R, and it's too short, couldn't find a 38L anywhere).

Are they on the website?


I also got avery nice M65 liner style jacket for $8!

The Merona peacoat isn't bad for $30 either, and it's nice and slim.

Color me impressed.
post #45 of 47
I've found both good quality and bad in Mossimo and Merona. You basically have to inspect it in hand and buy it if it seems well made. I have a brown button up shirt which hasnt faded, shrank, or worn out in 5 years of regular washing.

Some of their dress shirts are damn annoying though, they have that cheap unsewn seam under the buttons, it always flips up in the wash.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Some Good Deals at Target