or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Frank Leder thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Frank Leder thread - Page 11

post #151 of 223
I just wanted to let you guys know something fun I was involved in recently. @gdl203 recently asked if I'd be interested in speaking with Frank Leder since NMWA is carrying his amazing collection this fall (as are several other North American stockists with little overlap, which is great). I've of course followed his works for some while now, and my friend has since been working with him to get the cosmetics line off the ground. Anyway, the interview is now up on their tumblr here , and if you're interested in hearing any more from Frank on the cosmetics (which is , in my opinion, superior to the likes of Aesop and is produced in the same factory as Susan Kauffmann i.e. outstanding quality) and furnitures you can check the extras on my own useless blog here.
post #152 of 223
.
post #153 of 223
Really couldn't say nicer things about the wool/silk blend shirts he did this season. Picked it up in the two fabrics (olive @ neighbour and brown @ unionmade). Also picked up the bomber, which is great. The pull over -- great but hard to get into.

The brown/green linen shirt which Frank mentioned was an especially nice small batch fabric and the yellow/white check linen shirt from south willard.
post #154 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

I just wanted to let you guys know something fun I was involved in recently. @gdl203 recently asked if I'd be interested in speaking with Frank Leder since NMWA is carrying his amazing collection this fall (as are several other North American stockists with little overlap, which is great). I've of course followed his works for some while now, and my friend has since been working with him to get the cosmetics line off the ground. Anyway, the interview is now up on their tumblr here , and if you're interested in hearing any more from Frank on the cosmetics (which is , in my opinion, superior to the likes of Aesop and is produced in the same factory as Susan Kauffmann i.e. outstanding quality) and furnitures you can check the extras on my own useless blog here.


Cool Interview.

 

Apart from NMWA, South Willard and Neighbor, do you know who else stocks Frank Leder in North America?

post #155 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam5p View Post
 


Cool Interview.

 

Apart from NMWA, South Willard and Neighbor, do you know who else stocks Frank Leder in North America?

Unionmade does too.

post #156 of 223
post #157 of 223
Anyone has ideas on where to find the Deutschleder blazer or coat in a XL (or XXL...) or comparable? I guess not in Japan..
post #158 of 223
The South Willard sale started last night. I decided to give the Deutschleder jacket a try.



post #159 of 223
stuff went fast , lot of great shirts disappeared overnight ;-)
post #160 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

The South Willard sale started last night. I decided to give the Deutschleder jacket a try.




You bought the size L, didn't you confused.gif
post #161 of 223
such a nice jacket!

Does Leder do any sizes larger than L?
post #162 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

stuff went fast , lot of great shirts disappeared overnight ;-)
South Willard is funny that way. They often say that a sale starts tomorrow, but then the sale prices are already up. I was thinking of trying one of their shirts, but they were disappearing as I was looking at them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

You bought the size L, didn't you confused.gif
Nah, the medium. There was only S and M left when I looked last night, if that helps any.

Is it just me, or do shoulders seem narrow on a lot of Leder stuff?

It was almost impossible to find photos of the jacket online. Here it is in grey, which shows the shape better. I'm hoping it's not too boxy. I have plenty of blazer-type jackets, so this should be a nice change.




Edited by zissou - 12/2/15 at 9:11am
post #163 of 223

Are there any EU stockists these days? Seems crazy to have to order from NA / Japan when its made in Germany.

post #164 of 223
Thread Starter 
Finally picked up my two shirts at sw which I bought 3 years ago.

Nice to see people finally showing some love.
post #165 of 223
I picked up his double breasted coat in heavy grey moleskin thing is mindblowingly good (knee length). his heavy moleskin is no joke.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Frank Leder thread