or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Your last meal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your last meal - Page 2

post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
I'll do one for Manton:

"Medallion of Pork Tenderloin in its pan juices, two each tourneed carrots and parsnips"
post #17 of 27
Thread Starter 
Piobaire:

"20 piece of Foie Gras McNuggets, a quarter pounder of pork belly confit, and a 44oz Pauillac, to go, please"
post #18 of 27
Not sure on the exact meal, but I'd definitely order way more than I need. Chances are, considering where most prisons are located, there is a high probability of the food being subpar. It'd be terrible for your last meal to be mediocre. So I would have a few backups just in case my ideal meal is lacking.
post #19 of 27
Some kind of booze: Bottle of wine or 6 pack of beer
2 dozen oysters
1 lobster with warm butter
Fruit popsicles
Some kind of light pasta maybe scampi
post #20 of 27
Thread Starter 
I don't think you can have booze. Otherwise, sign me up for a case of scotch and I'll do the deed myself.
post #21 of 27
Yeah, according to the article, no alcohol and the food must be purchased locally for under $40 or be part of the prison kitchen menu. frown.gif

Otherwise,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Some kind of booze: Bottle of wine or 6 pack of beer
2 dozen oysters
1 lobster with warm butter
Fruit popsicles
Some kind of light pasta maybe scampi

Shucked oysters? Shucked for me. smile.gif
post #22 of 27
Trying to stay within the guidelines here, yes ZI realize these foods go horribly together but I dont care.

baby back ribs
filet mignon with mushrooms
breast of fried chicken
cornbread
slice of pumpkin pie
slice of raspberry cheesecake
grape Hi-C
strawberry milkshake

Edit: Almost forgot, something a little classier: coconut souffle with mango butter sauce
Edited by Big Pun - 9/4/11 at 8:04pm
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Trying to stay within the guidelines here, yes ZI realize these foods go horribly together but I dont care.

baby back ribs
filet mignon with mushrooms
breast of fried chicken
cornbread
slice of pumpkin pie
slice of raspberry cheesecake
grape Hi-C
strawberry milkshake

Edit: Almost forgot, something a little classier: coconut souffle with mango butter sauce

i lol-ed. wtf man. i guess i can't knock someone's last meal though...
post #24 of 27
I'm on the baby back ribs bandwagon

And:


mac n cheese
waffles and maple syrup
chinese dan dan noodles
corndog
tacos with everything
Dr. pepper
raw milk
almond pudding
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post


i lol-ed. wtf man. i guess i can't knock someone's last meal though...

Whats your last meal?
post #26 of 27
Didn't read the article. Being from MD for $40 I'd eat a whole bunch of crabs and sweetened Iced-t.
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Didn't read the article. Being from MD for $40 I'd eat a whole bunch of crabs and sweetened Iced-t.

drool.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Your last meal