or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › you know when you're an SF'er when
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

you know when you're an SF'er when - Page 7

post #91 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobber View Post


Yes yes, very valid clothing tips I must add. Utterly wonderful. Is this debate a leftover from when you were in high school?

In the village of Hurbum near Tillet in Herts (UK), lives Lucy Lykes who owns the Cockwell Inn. The address is:

Lucy Lykes,
The Cockwell Inn,
Hurbum,
Tillet,
Herts.
HT24 7TJ

Thank you, thank you bigstar[1].gif

rotflmao.gif
post #92 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobber View Post


The Cockwell Inn,

I bet he would enjoy it, the cockwell inn.
post #93 of 206
Back on track... YKYASF'er When... you find yourself thinking up acronyms for your ties like PCAT and OCD. YAKYASF'er when.. upon seeing those acronyms for the first time, you have no problems deducing their meanings.
post #94 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

finding t3h m4d d3415.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Back on track... YKYASF'er When... you find yourself thinking up acronyms for your ties like PCAT and OCD. YAKYASF'er when.. upon seeing those acronyms for the first time, you have no problems deducing their meanings.

That one did throw me for a loop.
post #95 of 206
when at night you open a thread and say "fuck i missed a good fight today" in a thread that was meant to be light and funny.
post #96 of 206
...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #97 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

+1 on the snobbery bit.
post #98 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

"go-to-hell" green/red/pink/turquoise pants are normal everyday summer pants

standing up, your chinos are at your ankles - rolled or naturally short

I have a feeling you read unbashedly prep as well.

As per the op though, your point of the buttoning of the bottom button is so true.
post #99 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

hahahaha i rarely shop with the wife anymore if im trying to actually get something for myself. /douche bag -> also a general sign of knowing you are an SF'er devil.gif
post #100 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


hahahaha i rarely shop with the wife anymore if im trying to actually get something for myself. /douche bag -> also a general sign of knowing you are an SF'er devil.gif

I generally take an interest in womans clothing when out with my wife shog[1].gif,

but not from a cross dressing perspective though,

mainly watching my wife try on outfits, me trying to get some slap and tickle in the dressing rooms lol8[1].gif, it is all part of the fun of being out and about. Anyway, I like my shoes I do, and have a serious fetish about a woman in knee high boots. Im still trying to convince my wife to get a pair I saw by Prada.

Anyway, if she gets something expensive, it is cue for me to get something high end as well. That way it takes the sting out of the tail when you have to say "by the way, I just blew $2K on a long coat today". Always good to have a bargaining chip to keep a happy home smile.gif
post #101 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall.... It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Yes I did notice that; once I started buying the higher-quality stuff (i.e. BB, C&J, AS) that after I became accustomed to how they looked that other clothing stores (Walmart?) looked poorly made, cheap; dare I say it - tacky.  Then someone would say that they liked something (i.e. Ed Hardy) and I'd say "you'd wear that?" and look away and they'd accuse me of being snobby! Me; who used to to wear t-shirts, blue jeans and Army boots in my teens.

 

post #102 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellgy View Post


I guess that means I just "scored" my first T&A today, Woo Hoo!
So ... you're still a virgin? patch[1].gif
post #103 of 206
your girlfriend gets you a shell cordovan gimp suit for your birthday.

52702-15365.gif
post #104 of 206
you get a statement from your broker and you mistake all of the mutual fund ticker symbols for G&G lasts.
post #105 of 206

You slowly siphon cash out of your checking account so you can make large shoe purchases that will remain undetected by your wife.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › you know when you're an SF'er when