or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › you know when you're an SF'er when
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

you know when you're an SF'er when - Page 8

post #106 of 206

Quote:

Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



+1,000

 

post #107 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floater156 View Post

You slowly siphon cash out of your checking account so you can make large shoe purchases that will remain undetected by your wife.


this. DerekS is doing it now.
post #108 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

your girlfriend gets you a shell cordovan gimp suit for your birthday.

52702-15365.gif

Where can I cop?
post #109 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJ View Post


Where can I cop?

Bespoke, son.
post #110 of 206

...you wear more bracelets than your GF (you just call it differently)

post #111 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

...you wear more bracelets than your GF (you just call it differently)


MAN BEADS. not bracelets. sheesh. lol8[1].gif
post #112 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

wow best one so far LOL.
post #113 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

your girlfriend gets you a shell cordovan gimp suit for your birthday.

52702-15365.gif

Do you keep one of those dudes in your cellar, bringing him out for those special occasions?
post #114 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbright View Post

...you dread having to go to any kind of mall with your spouse; and it's not because of the cliched response of having to shop with your wife. It's because there's nothing worth looking at...anywhere.

Then they start accusing you of snobbery. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

. . . then you go to the not-so-local Goodwill, find a nice T&A, and new Canali linen shirt and KNOW you are shopping in the right place. You think Snobbery? They just don't understand me. Especially after I just gave a friendly smile to the transsexual shopping in the women's section. confused.gif
post #115 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodocks View Post

Oh, applause.

When you eye another guy's attire on the street and think he has to be a member here too...

Everyday in Manhattan that comes to mind as I'm going out to grab lunch.
post #116 of 206
...you are taught the secret SF greeting. That information is not available to me at this time...
post #117 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobber View Post


Do you keep one of those dudes in your cellar, bringing him out for those special occasions?

Yes, to apply renovateur to him. With my fingers.
post #118 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


Yes, to apply renovateur to him. With my fingers.

rotflmao.gif
post #119 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


this. DerekS is doing it now.

not just you bro. ive also started slightly over paying a certain cc to build a positive balance for this purpose smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


MAN BEADS. not bracelets. sheesh. lol8[1].gif

you know you are an sf'er when you tell yourself this ^^
post #120 of 206
I want to learn the secret SF handshake lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › you know when you're an SF'er when