or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Guy goes berserk on Korean bus
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Guy goes berserk on Korean bus - Page 3

post #31 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Yeah. I'd say about 20 years post graduate. He was chubby and old and he didn't have dreads or "rocks".

lol details?
post #32 of 78
366pxamberlamps.jpg?1266460945

Swedh.JPG?1266811981

Amber_Lamps_by_chibi_beckett.jpg

1266437974159.jpg

Eggs.jpg

1266439550428.jpg

19974_100289103339646_100000756695493_7650_1784394_n.jpg

Amber_Lamps_by_Harry_Partridge.jpg

raw

tumblr_lizl4lIVRR1qzaxefo1_500.jpg


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=amber%20lamps
Edited by Pieceofsand - 8/30/11 at 7:13pm
post #33 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Yeah. I'd say about 20 years post graduate. He was chubby and old and he didn't have dreads or "rocks".

so what happened? did you say "neh-gu" too?
post #34 of 78
No I was sitting down at a table outside a bar and he asked me for a cigarette, but I didn't have one so he walks off. Comes back 2 minutes later starts calling me a cunt an yelling drunken obscenities at me, I tried ignore for a little while, but he literally just stood next to me calling me a cunt for a while and kind of trying to push me. I stood up and he was literally like 5'5" or something so I had nearly a foot on him yelled some shit at him and jabbed in the nose with a corona bottle. Not hard enough to break it or anything, just enough to get him to fuck off. He wasn't as badman as the guy in the video, I don't think Cambridge has people like that, we have white people who dress like that though.
post #35 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

he was saying "you" in korean which sounds like ne-guh. i would say something but i'd probably get banned from this forum.

Don't hold it back man. Just spit it out to the Styleforvm what you think about that dirty nigger. facepalm.gif

Seriously man, Ive been looking at some comments about this video and it never ceases to surprise me that so many people carry racist feelings inside them. The whole internet is about this 'dirty nigger', 'fucking monkey', 'black agression' etc. In reality, it doesn't matter for my judgment if he is a black or white guy, but apparently many feel the need to stress that he is black.

Anyway, shit like this happends all the time around the world. Yes, the guy overreacted and yes it is always wrong to use physical force. I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened before that. I read that this old guy told him to 'shut up', which is pretty rude in itself. No reason to punch him of course, but still, something must have happened and I don't buy in that whole ne-guh/nigger stuff. He is obviously pissed about the 'shut up' part. To be fair, I don't like it when people yell 'shut up' at me either.
post #36 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince View Post


Don't hold it back man. Just spit it out to the Styleforvm what you think about that dirty nigger. facepalm.gif

Seriously man, Ive been looking at some comments about this video and it never ceases to surprise me that so many people carry racist feelings inside them. The whole internet is about this 'dirty nigger', 'fucking monkey', 'black agression' etc. In reality, it doesn't matter for my judgment if he is a black or white guy, but apparently many feel the need to stress that he is black.

Anyway, shit like this happends all the time around the world. Yes, the guy overreacted and yes it is always wrong to use physical force. I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened before that. I read that this old guy told him to 'shut up', which is pretty rude in itself. No reason to punch him of course, but still, something must have happened and I don't buy in that whole ne-guh/nigger stuff. He is obviously pissed about the 'shut up' part. To be fair, I don't like it when people yell 'shut up' at me either.

The black guy was wrong...

It was an elderly couple and he was lucky the police wasn't called on me..

You can have a bit of a rant , shout and that's it...

No physical violence in that kind of situation...

I hope he got arrested because he was a bully.
post #37 of 78

Brilliant. Just brilliant. I had no idea she was so FAMOUS.
post #38 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


The black guy was wrong...

It was an elderly couple and he was lucky the police wasn't called on me..

You can have a bit of a rant , shout and that's it...

No physical violence in that kind of situation...

I hope he got arrested because he was a bully.

Of course man, totally agree that violence is always wrong. It is also correct that he was arrested. I do feel though that something happened that triggered this guy into a rant and acting all mad. That's why I don't buy the ne-gu/nigger comment, which makes the old guy come across as a saint. This old guy probably told this guy in a very rude manner to 'shut up' and the guy just didn't take it (as most people from Western countries wouldn't to be honest)

Violence is always wrong, but the way people are going off against the American guy is totally ridiculous. If you take away the race aspect, nothing happened in that video.
post #39 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince View Post


Of course man, totally agree that violence is always wrong. It is also correct that he was arrested. I do feel though that something happened that triggered this guy into a rant and acting all mad. That's why I don't buy the ne-gu/nigger comment, which makes the old guy come across as a saint. This old guy probably told this guy in a very rude manner to 'shut up' and the guy just didn't take it (as most people from Western countries wouldn't to be honest)

Violence is always wrong, but the way people are going off against the American guy is totally ridiculous. If you take away the race aspect, nothing happened in that video.

You can't take away race from anything, just like how racism is inevitable simply because different races exist. With that said, this event adds on to the stereotype of african americans causing trouble and being hostile, which is why it has generated discussion.
post #40 of 78
Scenes like this always amazes me. They happen everyday in every city. The cause of the argument can change, but the results are usually the same. And in every cases it seems that no one step up to help the individuals being bullied. Says a lot about modern society.
post #41 of 78
I like to think I would stand up for the weak.
post #42 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcraft View Post

Scenes like this always amazes me. They happen everyday in every city. The cause of the argument can change, but the results are usually the same. And in every cases it seems that no one step up to help the individuals being bullied. Says a lot about modern society.

I was surprised nobody else moved to help the couple...

Where is Jacky Chan?
post #43 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


I was surprised nobody else moved to help the couple...

Where is Bruce Lee?

FTFY
post #44 of 78
So you wanted the korean or koreans to stand up for themselves?

Please, let this fool look like the damned fool he is. Another black man misrepresenting their beloved black community....
post #45 of 78
Leaking is my new favorite word.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Guy goes berserk on Korean bus