- Downtown Toronto. Lots of green space around. Beautiful summers, but fairly long and heavy winters.
- I live in a condo that is just over 1000 square feet. I have some fairly valuable items, including expensive rugs and furniture.
- I'm single and I work. I'm usually out of the home by 7:30ish, and not back until about 6. Weekends are mine.
- I'm mildly allergic to cat dander (have owned several over the years), but have no long-term experience with dogs.
- I'm in good health and I exercise, so I'd be prepared to walk the dog in the morning and when I return.
- Otherwise stable.
My gut tells me to get a husky, but my intellect tells me it's not a wise decision at this point - at least not until I find a live-in S.O. or move into a home. Any thoughts? Even if I don't end up getting a dog, I'd love to know how I can expect one to shape/re-shape my lifestyle.