Are you serious?
Related Forum Threads
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 2/11/16 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Ralph Lauren Experts: Authentic RLBL Suits? ID Maker? Last post on 11/12/12 at 4:27am in Classic Menswear
- Good Drop 8-10" (Euro Cut) Suits? Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Has Caruso stopped making suits for RLBL? - Page 2post #16 of 625/26/12 at 6:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 625/26/12 at 7:48ampost #18 of 625/26/12 at 12:08pmpost #19 of 625/26/12 at 1:02pmQuote:
haha - right after I asked the question I immediately googled that maker, and saw that suits are like $70.....question answered. I LOVE KIRKLAND suits (and water!)post #20 of 625/26/12 at 1:04pmpost #21 of 625/26/12 at 1:09pmQuote:
Those aren't the same suits. New Shoes is referring to the Kirkland Sartoriale line. Full canvas, unbadged RLBLpost #22 of 625/26/12 at 1:22pmpost #23 of 625/26/12 at 1:30pmpost #24 of 625/26/12 at 1:40pmpost #25 of 625/26/12 at 1:44pmpost #26 of 625/30/12 at 9:41pmpost #27 of 625/30/12 at 9:50pm
I was neutral to Caruso to begin with, I feel their work on the Black Line was okay, but not superb. Personally, I love the quality of Corneliani, I have 3 blue label suits ''Made in Italy'' by Corneliani and I ADORE them, the fit, the look, everything. Incredible value for money. That being said, Corneliani seems to have a style of wider lapel, less shoulder, slightly nipped waist and fuller trousers but not too much that fits perfectly with the Blue Label, but not so sure how it goes/will go with the Black Label.post #28 of 625/31/12 at 12:05ampost #29 of 625/31/12 at 2:39amQuote:Originally Posted by AdrianS1
I was neutral to Caruso to begin with, I feel their work on the Black Line was okay, but not superb. Personally, I love the quality of Corneliani, I have 3 blue label suits ''Made in Italy'' by Corneliani and I ADORE them, the fit, the look, everything. Incredible value for money. That being said, Corneliani seems to have a style of wider lapel, less shoulder, slightly nipped waist and fuller trousers but not too much that fits perfectly with the Blue Label, but not so sure how it goes/will go with the Black Label.
Ditto - but my tailor says Corneliani are taking short cuts not previously used. He likes Caruso but reckons Pal Zileri is the one to go for. Remember he spends his life looking inside these suits.post #30 of 625/31/12 at 6:25amQuote:
That's quite concerning. Did he mention the specific "short cuts"? For what it's worth, I just picked up a Glenn Plaid RLBL for $1,199 (on-sale online), and it is absolutely gorgeous in its draping / lapel roll / fabric quality. Fits like a glove.
- Has Caruso stopped making suits for RLBL?
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?