Are you serious?
Related Forum Threads
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 8/1/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Ralph Lauren Experts: Authentic RLBL Suits? ID Maker? Last post on 11/12/12 at 4:27am in Classic Menswear
- Good Drop 8-10" (Euro Cut) Suits? Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Has Caruso stopped making suits for RLBL? - Page 2post #16 of 625/26/12 at 6:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 625/26/12 at 7:48ampost #18 of 625/26/12 at 12:08pmpost #19 of 625/26/12 at 1:02pmQuote:
haha - right after I asked the question I immediately googled that maker, and saw that suits are like $70.....question answered. I LOVE KIRKLAND suits (and water!)post #20 of 625/26/12 at 1:04pmpost #21 of 625/26/12 at 1:09pmQuote:
Those aren't the same suits. New Shoes is referring to the Kirkland Sartoriale line. Full canvas, unbadged RLBLpost #22 of 625/26/12 at 1:22pmpost #23 of 625/26/12 at 1:30pmpost #24 of 625/26/12 at 1:40pmpost #25 of 625/26/12 at 1:44pmpost #26 of 625/30/12 at 9:41pmpost #27 of 625/30/12 at 9:50pm
I was neutral to Caruso to begin with, I feel their work on the Black Line was okay, but not superb. Personally, I love the quality of Corneliani, I have 3 blue label suits ''Made in Italy'' by Corneliani and I ADORE them, the fit, the look, everything. Incredible value for money. That being said, Corneliani seems to have a style of wider lapel, less shoulder, slightly nipped waist and fuller trousers but not too much that fits perfectly with the Blue Label, but not so sure how it goes/will go with the Black Label.post #28 of 625/31/12 at 12:05ampost #29 of 625/31/12 at 2:39amQuote:Originally Posted by AdrianS1
I was neutral to Caruso to begin with, I feel their work on the Black Line was okay, but not superb. Personally, I love the quality of Corneliani, I have 3 blue label suits ''Made in Italy'' by Corneliani and I ADORE them, the fit, the look, everything. Incredible value for money. That being said, Corneliani seems to have a style of wider lapel, less shoulder, slightly nipped waist and fuller trousers but not too much that fits perfectly with the Blue Label, but not so sure how it goes/will go with the Black Label.
Ditto - but my tailor says Corneliani are taking short cuts not previously used. He likes Caruso but reckons Pal Zileri is the one to go for. Remember he spends his life looking inside these suits.post #30 of 625/31/12 at 6:25amQuote:
That's quite concerning. Did he mention the specific "short cuts"? For what it's worth, I just picked up a Glenn Plaid RLBL for $1,199 (on-sale online), and it is absolutely gorgeous in its draping / lapel roll / fabric quality. Fits like a glove.
- Has Caruso stopped making suits for RLBL?
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...