or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University,... - Page 24

post #346 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkisstyle View Post

pm sent
Received
post #347 of 933
Received my shoes, took about a month after payment to get to me.

His prices are great. Do not hesitate to buy!
post #348 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

Received my shoes, took about a month after payment to get to me.
His prices are great. Do not hesitate to buy!

Enjoy!
post #349 of 933

Ordered the Walnut Strands and Merlot McAllisters. Got them in 4 and 8 weeks, respectively. Awesome seller! I'm definitely getting my next pair of AE's through him. Thanks again!

post #350 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsylentStorm View Post

Ordered the Walnut Strands and Merlot McAllisters. Got them in 4 and 8 weeks, respectively. Awesome seller! I'm definitely getting my next pair of AE's through him. Thanks again!
Enjoy!
post #351 of 933

can you PM me info for merlot mcallisters size 10.5D and also neumora in brown. thanks

post #352 of 933
Thread Starter 
PM sent
post #353 of 933

Interested in Malvern in brogue suede, size 7D -- can you send me a pm. Thanks

post #354 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by homespun View Post

Interested in Malvern in brogue suede, size 7D -- can you send me a pm. Thanks

PM sent
post #355 of 933
Hi! May I have some info regarding the McAllisters and Strands in 8 EEE? In whatever colors you have them in?
post #356 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepNimbus View Post

Hi! May I have some info regarding the McAllisters and Strands in 8 EEE? In whatever colors you have them in?

PM sent
post #357 of 933

Just received my web gem broad streets today.

Thanks for the quick service to Canada!

post #358 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila Jay View Post

Just received my web gem broad streets today.
Thanks for the quick service to Canada!
Another satisfied customer! Enjoy!
post #359 of 933
Hi, can you send me info on pricing for park avenues in black, size 10.5 E? Thanks.
post #360 of 933
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAndTheOmega View Post

Hi, can you send me info on pricing for park avenues in black, size 10.5 E? Thanks.
PM sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
  • IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES