or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University,... - Page 22

post #316 of 937

PM Sent!

post #317 of 937
PM sent, thanks!
post #318 of 937
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinloki View Post

PM sent, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin C View Post

PM Sent!
Received
post #319 of 937
Received my cordovan strands today. They look great out of the box. Took about ten weeks but well worth the wait. Pleasure ordering from you.
post #320 of 937
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman001 View Post

Received my cordovan strands today. They look great out of the box. Took about ten weeks but well worth the wait. Pleasure ordering from you.
Thanks and enjoy!
post #321 of 937

Received mine yesterday! Thanks! About 2.5 weeks total.
 

post #322 of 937
the prices look like they're now at Allen Edmonds retail... is this correct?
post #323 of 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post

the prices look like they're now at Allen Edmonds retail... is this correct?

PM him for pricing.
post #324 of 937

PM'ed for several styles.  Does anyone know if belts are also available at these discounts?

post #325 of 937
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBobC View Post

PM'ed for several styles.  Does anyone know if belts are also available at these discounts?
PMed and YES
post #326 of 937

Just received my first order from allaboutshoes today, the day before my birthday. I think I was fortunate that everything I ordered was likely already in stock. Nevertheless, a two week turnaround is quite impressive. Thanks!

 

Great communication and great product. Highly recommended.

 

Already planning my next order, the olive Neumoks are fantastic and I think the snuff suede will be next.

post #327 of 937
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcritchlow View Post

Just received my first order from allaboutshoes today, the day before my birthday. I think I was fortunate that everything I ordered was likely already in stock. Nevertheless, a two week turnaround is quite impressive. Thanks!

Great communication and great product. Highly recommended.

Already planning my next order, the olive Neumoks are fantastic and I think the snuff suede will be next.
Great enjoy!
post #328 of 937

Interested in price of

 

Strand - Dark Brown Burnished Calf

Strand - Brown Shell Cordovan

post #329 of 937

Also WIDE BASIC - 34" walnut

post #330 of 937
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoeKoala View Post

Interested in price of

Strand - Dark Brown Burnished Calf


Strand - Brown Shell Cordovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoeKoala View Post

Also WIDE BASIC - 34" walnut
PMed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
  • IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: REDISCOVER AMERICA Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES