or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... - Page 27

post #391 of 915

PM'd

post #392 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by axtang View Post

PM'd
Received
post #393 of 915
Interested in Park Avenue in dark brown calf 9.5eee and also Neumora in brown
post #394 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltus1317 View Post

Interested in Park Avenue in dark brown calf 9.5eee and also Neumora in brown

PM sent
post #395 of 915
Pmed. (Two actually)
post #396 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygold View Post

Pmed. (Two actually)
Received
post #397 of 915

Interested in:

Fifth Avenue in Dark Brown or Walnut (8,5 EEE)
Strand in Cordovan Brown or Walnut Calf (8,5 EEE)
Cambridge in Cordovan Merlot (8,5 EEE)

Rutledge in Walnut (8,5 EEE)


Manistee Belt in Brown Calf or Walnut Calf

Wide Basic Dress Belt in Chili

Would very much appreciate a PM with details

post #398 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post

Interested in:


Fifth Avenue in Dark Brown or Walnut (8,5 EEE)

Strand in Cordovan Brown or Walnut Calf (8,5 EEE)

Cambridge in Cordovan Merlot (8,5 EEE)
Rutledge in Walnut (8,5 EEE)


Manistee Belt in Brown Calf or Walnut Calf
Wide Basic Dress Belt in Chili


Would very much appreciate a PM with details

PM sent
post #399 of 915

PM Sent. 

post #400 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleb1 View Post

PM Sent. 
received
post #401 of 915
Interested in
Neumora : Brown Burnished Calf

Neumok: Navy Leather, Red Leather

Strand: Walnut

All size 10.5, curious on pricing for now. not ready to buy yet!!
post #402 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsNyke View Post

Interested in
Neumora : Brown Burnished Calf
Neumok: Navy Leather, Red Leather
Strand: Walnut
All size 10.5, curious on pricing for now. not ready to buy yet!!

PM sent
post #403 of 915
interested in some walnut mcallister's, size 9.5EEE
post #404 of 915
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayk View Post

interested in some walnut mcallister's, size 9.5EEE

PM sent
post #405 of 915

Just wondering on pricing for:

 

AE Park Ave Black Calf, Merlot Calf, Walnut Calf, and Walnut Cloud in 11.5D. Thanks!
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES