or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth... - Page 8

post #106 of 923

I'm a UK8E in Gaziano & Girling. Any idea what size I should have in AE Fifth Avenue pair of shoes?

 

Thanks in advance!

post #107 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post

I'm a UK8E in Gaziano & Girling. Any idea what size I should have in AE Fifth Avenue pair of shoes?

Thanks in advance!

N0t 100% sure so wait till someone more experienced answers
post #108 of 923
PM Sent
post #109 of 923
Ordered.
post #110 of 923

PM sent.  Thanks.

post #111 of 923

PM Sent.

post #112 of 923
Opinions on the Genuine Shell Cordovan Strands?


I have the MacAllisters in 8D, same Last 5, I believe and they are slightly long.


Suggestions?
post #113 of 923

PM'd you about ordering the Fifth Avenues in Walnut size 9.5E

post #114 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Opinions on the Genuine Shell Cordovan Strands?
I have the MacAllisters in 8D, same Last 5, I believe and they are slightly long.
Suggestions?

Theyre great. Maybe take a half a size down
post #115 of 923
4% paypal fee means that I have to pay 208$ for the Neumok Blue Leather size 8, right?
post #116 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranjes View Post

4% paypal fee means that I have to pay 208$ for the Neumok Blue Leather size 8, right?

Correct
post #117 of 923

Ordered.

post #118 of 923
Received my Park Avenues today and they're great. Thanks.
post #119 of 923
Walnut Strand in 12D?
post #120 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendour View Post

Walnut Strand in 12D?

Sure. PM sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES