or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... - Page 4

post #46 of 926

Never got a PM either, probably due to the same issue as the other guy. Sorry about that, can you resend? Thanks.

post #47 of 926
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschwartz View Post

Never got a PM either, probably due to the same issue as the other guy. Sorry about that, can you resend? Thanks.

PM sent
post #48 of 926
Received my Jeffersons--beautiful shoes, in perfect condition. Took a little over 11 weeks, but apparently these shoes (from the limited-run Independence Collection) are hard to find.
post #49 of 926

Looking at the Strands in Walnut. Uncertain about sizing, need to get measured. Most likely an 8D.

post #50 of 926
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo11 View Post

Looking at the Strands in Walnut. Uncertain about sizing, need to get measured. Most likely an 8D.
pm me when you can
post #51 of 926

 

Would like a pair of :

 

McAllister Wing Tip 

size: 8 D(M) US ; color: Walnut

post #52 of 926
This thread is gold.
OP, i live in Montreal Canada, can you ship there?
I will place and order for McNeils and Strands in 12D, is that something you can help with?

PM me details please on delivery times etc...
post #53 of 926
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujuma View Post


Would like a pair of :

McAllister Wing Tip 

size: 8 D(M) US ; color: Walnut



PM sent
post #54 of 926
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

This thread is gold.
OP, i live in Montreal Canada, can you ship there?
I will place and order for McNeils and Strands in 12D, is that something you can help with?
PM me details please on delivery times etc...

PM sent
post #55 of 926
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo11 View Post

Looking at the Strands in Walnut. Uncertain about sizing, need to get measured. Most likely an 8D.

PM sent
post #56 of 926

Also looking for a Strand in Walnut.  No clue on sizing however.  Probably between a 8E-9.5D

post #57 of 926

laugh.gif LOL 2 people just on this page don't know their shoe size, amazingrolleyes.gif

post #58 of 926

Unfortunately having never purchased a pair of AE before and having a number of different shoes from sizes 8-10, it'd be a tough call.

post #59 of 926
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomango View Post

Also looking for a Strand in Walnut.  No clue on sizing however.  Probably between a 8E-9.5D

PM sent
post #60 of 926
Thread Starter 
..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
  • IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES