or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... - Page 8

post #106 of 923

I'm a UK8E in Gaziano & Girling. Any idea what size I should have in AE Fifth Avenue pair of shoes?

 

Thanks in advance!

post #107 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post

I'm a UK8E in Gaziano & Girling. Any idea what size I should have in AE Fifth Avenue pair of shoes?

Thanks in advance!

N0t 100% sure so wait till someone more experienced answers
post #108 of 923
PM Sent
post #109 of 923
Ordered.
post #110 of 923

PM sent.  Thanks.

post #111 of 923

PM Sent.

post #112 of 923
Opinions on the Genuine Shell Cordovan Strands?


I have the MacAllisters in 8D, same Last 5, I believe and they are slightly long.


Suggestions?
post #113 of 923

PM'd you about ordering the Fifth Avenues in Walnut size 9.5E

post #114 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Opinions on the Genuine Shell Cordovan Strands?
I have the MacAllisters in 8D, same Last 5, I believe and they are slightly long.
Suggestions?

Theyre great. Maybe take a half a size down
post #115 of 923
4% paypal fee means that I have to pay 208$ for the Neumok Blue Leather size 8, right?
post #116 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranjes View Post

4% paypal fee means that I have to pay 208$ for the Neumok Blue Leather size 8, right?

Correct
post #117 of 923

Ordered.

post #118 of 923
Received my Park Avenues today and they're great. Thanks.
post #119 of 923
Walnut Strand in 12D?
post #120 of 923
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendour View Post

Walnut Strand in 12D?

Sure. PM sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
  • IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish, Neumok, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Strand, McAllister, MacNeil Shell Cordovan ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES