Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:11am in Classic Menswear
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:52am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 2/7/13 at 1:49pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 44post #646 of 70510/31/12 at 4:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #647 of 70510/31/12 at 4:27pmpost #648 of 70510/31/12 at 4:38pmpost #649 of 70510/31/12 at 4:45pmpost #650 of 70510/31/12 at 4:56pmpost #651 of 70510/31/12 at 5:43pmpost #652 of 70510/31/12 at 6:12pmpost #653 of 70510/31/12 at 6:37pmpost #654 of 70510/31/12 at 8:12pmQuote:
That's probably true but I don't see the moto or even large loop hoodies on sale anymore. I'd at least be interested in getting a quote from a proxy.post #655 of 70510/31/12 at 8:17pmpost #656 of 70510/31/12 at 9:16pmpost #657 of 70510/31/12 at 9:18pmpost #658 of 70510/31/12 at 10:44pmWent to the sale today and managed to cop the last size M of the fishtail parka. Cost me $450 but its damn well constructed.
There were also the foul weather bombers by heritage research there for $400, only in L/ XL. Also had the mountain parkas in L/XL too.
Some nice Mac coats running for $150-200 but I find them fairly thin and flimsy for the price.
Very pleased with the outerwear offerings this year; too bad I could only afford the parkapost #659 of 70510/31/12 at 11:13pm
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (386 Members and 1156 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 8 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...