or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 30

post #436 of 705
Rodent gray. Pretty decent sale selection at the moment. They may do later drops but seem to have best prices right now and who knows if you're size will still be available if you wait (see above)

*roden gray. autocorrect....
Edited by VLSI - 6/20/12 at 12:41pm
post #437 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


I took 31 in last seasons bleached wash straight. I just ordered raw straight in 31 base on Acrimony's measurements. They have a pretty detailed size chart and good pictures. 

Have they shipped your pants yet? I ordered two days ago, and I haven't noticed any changes. 

post #438 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

Have they shipped your pants yet? I ordered two days ago, and I haven't noticed any changes. 

you should call the store to make sure it didn't burn down before your order was shipped
post #439 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysb View Post


you should call the store to make sure it didn't burn down before your order was shipped

 

"Hey, just calling to say hi... make sure everything is fine on your end..."

post #440 of 705

Definitely going to check out some of these in-store, the quality looks awesome.

post #441 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysb View Post


you should call the store to make sure it didn't burn down before your order was shipped

Well, I live in Europe, so that will be very expensive. But they don't even answer my e-mails, what to do?!

post #442 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

Have they shipped your pants yet? I ordered two days ago, and I haven't noticed any changes. 

I ordered from roden gray. They shipped my order in under 12 hours, which is still a little slow for my taste, but I can't believe acrimony is taking 2 days! That's seriously ridiculous. It's probably time to start researching your national law regarding internet fraud and it may not be a bad idea to put a freeze on your credit as a precaution.
post #443 of 705
Acrimony took like a week to ship my package when I ordered from them last time. Can be pretty slow..
post #444 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Acrimony took like a week to ship my package when I ordered from them last time. Can be pretty slow..

 

 

That's bad service. At their site they're saying they will ship after 24 hours. 

 

But when they don't even answer me back to my emails make me think they are scamming me. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

It's probably time to start researching your national law regarding internet fraud and it may not be a bad idea to put a freeze on your credit as a precaution.

13793384.jpg

 

Edit: Ops, wrong quoting.


Edited by Dingusberry - 6/20/12 at 3:07pm
post #445 of 705
Are you guys serious TWO DAYS? Some places take up to a week during busy times. It's not ideal, but it happens unfortunately, especially with smaller retailers (see my previous rants regarding shitty websites).... PS you will definitely not win a fraud case regarding this.

Some stores on this forum don't even respond to e-mails within 2 days, much less ship.
post #446 of 705
I don't get why people care about things like this. They will be the same pants in a week as they are today.

Also, dingusberry, if you do this with an e-boutique if they go one day without emailing you back, what the hell do you do when a girl doesn't reply within a day
post #447 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Are you guys serious TWO DAYS? Some places take up to a week during busy times. It's not ideal, but it happens unfortunately, especially with smaller retailers (see my previous rants regarding shitty websites).... PS you will definitely not win a fraud case regarding this.
Some stores on this forum don't even respond to e-mails within 2 days, much less ship.

Lol, I thought it was clear but (10)
post #448 of 705

I just sent them an e-mail from my another e-mail account to check if they answers the e-mail, and they did. They don't answer the e-mail from my account that ordered the item. 

 

What the fuck is happening?

post #449 of 705
They're cheating on you. There's no other explanation for it.
post #450 of 705

Really? What the fuck am I going to do?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012