or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 29

post #421 of 705
Their pants are generally loose in the waist, jeans included. I went down 1 on straight fits and they fit well. This was last FW though, so it's possible that has since changed.
post #422 of 705
Received the tan mountain parka in sz. Small from UncleOtis today.. I'm really liking this jacket tho I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or not.. My buddy offered to sell me his toj bomber so im debating weather or not to buy that.. If I do happen to buy the bomber this will be in the B&S by the end of the week..
URL=http://www.styleforum.net/image/id/1814914/width/350/height/591]591[/URL]
Edited by Urijah1086 - 6/19/12 at 8:00am
post #423 of 705
looks awesome
post #424 of 705
Did you cop the rider yet?
post #425 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Did you cop the rider yet?

Me? Holding off for another 10% drop on P&B, doesn't seem like they're moving too fast. I have some Gilt credits too, so that'll bring it to a really nice price. Definitely not worth anywhere near it retailed, but a very cool piece nonetheless. Would love to see someone post a fit!
post #426 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Me? Holding off for another 10% drop on P&B, doesn't seem like they're moving too fast. I have some Gilt credits too, so that'll bring it to a really nice price. Definitely not worth anywhere near it retailed, but a very cool piece nonetheless. Would love to see someone post a fit!

It seems that the riders are sold out uhoh.gif
post #427 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

It seems that the riders are sold out uhoh.gif

I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

252
post #428 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

tumblr_m2k58ro1EG1qf50bl.jpg

I really wanted to see you wear it as it seemed to be a perfect spring counterpart to your TOJ dr frown.gif
post #429 of 705
are Westpoint chinos pretty much the slimmest pants in their lineup? Looking to get a size 28 waist, and heard that their pants typically run larger in the waist and got worried before ordering them. Any personal reviews or recommendation? I'm looking for slim, tapered cut with 6.5-7inch leg openings
post #430 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE
252

 

I copped the tan rider at $450 shipped from P&B. Really like the fit although it is more of a gold color in person. Will post some fit pics if anyone is interested.

Just checked P&B while typing this... dear god they have it at $274....Only M left though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazeonon View Post

are Westpoint chinos pretty much the slimmest pants in their lineup? Looking to get a size 28 waist, and heard that their pants typically run larger in the waist and got worried before ordering them. Any personal reviews or recommendation? I'm looking for slim, tapered cut with 6.5-7inch leg openings

 

I got TTS and they fit fine, might experiment and buy a size down next time to compare. Some of the best fitting pants I own though.

post #431 of 705
^ Nope. Take it to checkout it will say "sold out"

Post fit!
post #432 of 705
Should I buy navy navajo shorts? Someone just say yes, please.
post #433 of 705

Alright will do tomorrow morning.

 

Any word on the raw denim sizing? Can't decide whether to go slim or straight, either way I don't know how to size.

 

 

 
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Should I buy navy navajo shorts? Someone just say yes, please.

 

Saw a fit pic a few pages back, looked real neat.

post #434 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwulf View Post

Alright will do tomorrow morning.

Any word on the raw denim sizing? Can't decide whether to go slim or straight, either way I don't know how to size.

I took 31 in last seasons bleached wash straight. I just ordered raw straight in 31 base on Acrimony's measurements. They have a pretty detailed size chart and good pictures. Everything I've read about the slim cut says they are skinny, but I really love the straight cut and it's still very slim.

fit picture (great except that weird thing they occasionally do at the crotch...)
https://www.shopacrimony.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=wings+horns+raw
Quote:
Saw a fit pic a few pages back, looked real neat.

Consider it done.
post #435 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


I took 31 in last seasons bleached wash straight. I just ordered raw straight in 31 base on Acrimony's measurements. They have a pretty detailed size chart and good pictures. Everything I've read about the slim cut says they are skinny, but I really love the straight cut and it's still very slim.
fit picture (great except that weird thing they occasionally do at the crotch...)
https://www.shopacrimony.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=wings+horns+raw
Consider it done.

 

Shoot didn't even see acrimony had measurements! Got a coupon code for acrimony by any chance?

Yeah man pair those shorts are killer, where are you buying them?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012