or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 24

post #346 of 705
The same thing that MSSneaker is talking about happened to my charcoal pair. Only difference was I hung them to dry. I can't wear them now. Really frustrating.

And regarding shoes, I take 44 in both CP and W+H. The W+H shoes are just a bit shorter, so depending how your CP fit, you don't necessarily have the room to go down.
post #347 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post


I saw something on page 14 but it looked like a different problem. But yeah, these look like cracks and seem to be fades. I'm wearing these now because they are super comfortable and I don't want them to be a total loss but it looks bad for sure and is literally all over. Probably hard to see unless someone was sitting up close but it is visible enough. These would actually be my go-to summer pants too.

 

Talk to W+H and get your money back.

 

They need to know about defective products. 

post #348 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

The same thing that MSSneaker is talking about happened to my charcoal pair. Only difference was I hung them to dry. I can't wear them now. Really frustrating.
And regarding shoes, I take 44 in both CP and W+H. The W+H shoes are just a bit shorter, so depending how your CP fit, you don't necessarily have the room to go down.

I'm contacting them and quoting the forum. Ridiculous for a $200 + pair of pants.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #349 of 705
I got them on sale for $130, but still stupid for sure... I thought I was the only one so just didn't say anything, even though I followed wash instructions. Let me know how that turns out since I'd be interested in contacting them too if they step up.
post #350 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

I got them on sale for $130, but still stupid for sure... I thought I was the only one so just didn't say anything, even though I followed wash instructions. Let me know how that turns out since I'd be interested in contacting them too if they step up.

I mean, really even a $50 pair of pants shouldn't get bizarre fades, especially on a gentle cycle with quality detergent, while following the care tag. It's further rage inducing when you pay this much for them.

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #351 of 705
I love my tan pair on the other hand. Except I somehow got a very small grease stain or something from lunch one day right on the crotch in just the right place to make it look like I dribbled on my pants in the bathroom facepalm.gif I still wear them though...
post #352 of 705
wings and horns are awful for correcting defective issues... I basically had to get furious with them in order to get anything done.. still haven't bought any of their products this year. Last year I probably bought 3k worth of shit from them.
post #353 of 705

It happened to my tan pair as well.

post #354 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

wings and horns are awful for correcting defective issues... I basically had to get furious with them in order to get anything done.. still haven't bought any of their products this year. Last year I probably bought 3k worth of shit from them.

 

Yeah, I had lots of problems as well, but W+H were receptive...

 

I'm starting to diversify my brands a bit more...being careful what W+H items I buy...

post #355 of 705

When does sale season generally start for w+h gear?
 

post #356 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Fan View Post

When does sale season generally start for w+h gear?

 
depends the store, nomad usually is one of the first that has a big selection, haven on the other hand waits a while
post #357 of 705
Anyone selling green SS11 bush pants in a 33? Cus I'm buying.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #358 of 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashion Fan View Post

When does sale season generally start for w+h gear?
 

 

Really. I'm planning on grabbing some basics, the Japanese slub button down, a hoodie, and eventually that tan DR jacket if it hits ~$300-400 range.

post #359 of 705
I'll grab more sneakers if they hit half price like last year. Although I'm having a hard enough time rotating the ones I have confused.gif
post #360 of 705
Quote:
Really. I'm planning on grabbing some basics, the Japanese slub button down, a hoodie, and eventually that tan DR jacket if it hits ~$300-400 range.
if you're looking for a large in most of that im sure you'll find it when sales times roles around
Quote:
I'll grab more sneakers if they hit half price like last year. Although I'm having a hard enough time rotating the ones I have
i dont see why they wouldnt hit half off again, they did in several places with lots of sizes last season
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012